This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- Direct 2U.com Limited publish a separate price list, which is revised from time to time. We will endeavour to maintain these prices but from time to time individual prices may vary at short notice. When the price is different from the published price we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
- Payment will either be in full or an account subject to approval when an order is placed. It will be by credit card or cheque.
- By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit card account as provided on the order form.
- For items purchased on line payment is required by credit or debit card unless previously agreed in writing by the Seller. The Buyer should make sure that there is sufficient funds at this time otherwise the purchase will be cancelled and the Buyer maybe liable for any costs incurred by the Seller.
- If you are a school, college, government body, NHS or MOD you will automatically have a pre-authorised credit account with us. Please contact our Sales Team to activate your account.
- Commercial buyers have the opportunity to apply for a credit account. Unless otherwise stated by the seller full Payment will be met monthly at the same day each month following an invoice being issued. Please contact Sales today to start your application.
- If there is a balance outstanding beyond this date the seller will charge interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate. (The seller reserves the right to waive this interest).
- The Account holder will not exceed this limit.
- We can ship goods overseas using our own Network of freight forwarders or we can ship to a freight forwarder of the customers choice.
- All overseas orders are quoted on a order by order basis. If you are ordering from outside the United Kingdom please contact our Sales Team to discuss your requirements.
- All of the Goods remain the property of the Seller until they have all been paid for and all debts and balances owed to us on any ground are settled in full by the Buyer.
- At any time the seller may recover from the buyer any goods as a result of any infringement of the Conditions of Sale laid down by the Seller or if the credit amount outstanding on the Buyers account exceeds his credit limit the Seller is willing to afford him at the Sellers absolute discretion.
- The Seller shall (without any prejudice to their other rights hereunder) be entitled at any time after the due date for payment stated hereinbefore or before such date in the event that serious doubt arises as to the buyers solvency give notice in writing to the Buyer to pay within 7 days the full price of the goods under this or any other unpaid contract between the Buyer and the Seller and that at the end of these 7 days if the Buyer has failed to pay the whole outstanding price the Seller shall be entitled to full recovery of the goods under the respective contracts by which they were bought. Also on appointment of a receiver over the whole or part of the Buyers undertakings or the passing a resolution or making an order to wind up his undertakings the Buyer grants the seller a license to enter his premises during normal business hours for the purpose of removing such goods from the Buyers premises.
- On delivery to the Buyer all risk whatsoever in relation to the goods, there storage and usage passes to the Buyer notwithstanding the fact that title to property may not have passed.