- Available in expanded steel mesh or anti-slip phenolic treads
- Spring loaded swivel castors offer high quality mobility
- Move freely in all directions when pushed and when un-mounted
- Weight reactive design, ensures they stand firmly on the ground once mounted
- Finished in a high gloss blue powder coat
- Suitable for use in warehouses and as picking steps
- High hand rails and supports for added safety
- Unique domed feet for greater stability
- For product videos check out the 'media' tab above
- Next Day Delivery available - add the code 'NEXTDAY25' to your basket
- ALL Units are REACH Compliant
- 1 - 4 Treads Steps - EN14183 Compliant
- 5 Tread Steps - EN131 Compliant
- Max Weight Allowance: 150kg
- Available in 2, 3, 4 and 5 tread steps
- Platform Size: W400 x D300mm
- Tread Size: W400 x D150mm
- 3 Year Guarantee
- UK Manufactured
Code Capacity Size Weight Finish Tread Type No. of Treads Platform Height 74061604 150kg H1200 x W560 x D580mm 11kg Painted Blue Anti-slip Phenolic 2 500mm 74061600 150kg H1200 x W560 x D580mm 11kg Painted Blue Steel Mesh 2 500mm 74061601 150kg H1440 x W560 x D760mm 14kg Painted Blue Steel Mesh 3 750mm 74061605 150kg H1440 x W560 x D760mm 14kg Painted Blue Anti-slip Phenolic 3 750mm 74061602 150kg H1700 x W560 x D910mm 17kg Painted Blue Steel Mesh 4 1000mm 74061606 150kg H1700 x W560 x D910mm 17kg Painted Blue Anti-slip Phenolic 4 1000mm 74061603 150kg H1940 x W610 x D1230mm 20kg Painted Blue Steel Mesh 5 1250mm 74061607 150kg H1940 x W610 x D1230mm 20kg Painted Blue Anti-Slip Phenolic 5 1250mm NEXTDAY25 - - - - All - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.