The slim design on these Aluminium Platform Step Ladders makes them an ideal storage product that can be transported at ease, suitable for light trade and domestic use.
- Suitable for light trade and domestic use
- Certified to EN-131
- Static load: 150KG
- Duty Rating: 115KG
- Lightweight and robust
- Slim design - ideal for transport and storage
- Range of sizes available
- UK made
- Max number of treads: 8
- Capacity: 150kg
- Max platform height: 1.70m
- Max product height: 2.45m
Code Capacity Width Weight Depth Overall Height No. of Treads Platform Height 70600054 150kg 0.42m 3.2kg 0.65m 1.25m 3 0.61m 70600055 150kg 0.45m 3.85kg 0.81m 1.49m 4 0.83m 70600056 150kg 0.47m 4.55kg 0.96m 1.73m 5 1.05m 70600057 150kg 0.5m 5.9kg 1.12m 1.97m 6 1.27m 70600058 150kg 0.53m 7.1kg 1.28m 2.21m 7 1.49m 70600059 150kg 0.55m 8.15kg 1.44m 2.32m 8 1.71m
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.