Arrow mobile warehouse steps certified to EN-131 Standard with resilient anti-slip treads. Dualside handrails in addition to a platform guard provide the user with greater safety at height. The steps also have great mobility, simply use the handles of the mobile steps to lift the front and wheel into position.
- Mobile steps with non-slip rubber treads
- Fitted with 2 x 150mm Nylon wheels
- Manufactured and approved to the European GS Standard
- Strong tubular steel construction
- 3 Year Guarantee
- UK Manufactured
- Available with a Unique Grip Lift Mechanism
- 600mm high rear handrail
- Available in 3 - 8 treads
- Powder coated finish
- Certified to EN-131
This is a made to order product. Please note that delivery is approximately 15 working days.
Code Colour Size Weight Treadsteps No. of Treads Platform Height WPMS0603BE Blue H1450 x W640 x D1100mm 26kg 3 Tread 3 750mm WPMS0604BE Blue H1700 x W670 x D1200mm 29kg 4 Tread 4 1000mm WPMS0605BE Blue H1900 x W700 x D1340mm 32kg 5 Tread 5 1250mm WPMS0606BE Blue H2150 x W720 x D1490mm 36kg 6 Tread 6 1500mm WPMS0607BE Blue H2400 x W750 x D1640mm 41kg 7 Tread 7 1750mm WPMS0608BE Blue H2650 x W780 x D1790mm 44kg 8 Tread 8 2000mm WPMS0603RD Red H1190 x W560 x D640mm 26kg 3 Tread 3 750mm WPMS0603GY Grey H1450 x W640 x D1100mm 26kg 3 Tread 3 750mm WPMS0604RD Red H1700 x W670 x D1220mm 29kg 4 Tread 4 1250mm WPMS0604GY Grey H1700 x W670 x D1220mm 29kg 4 Tread 4 1000mm WPMS0605RD Red H1900 x W700 x D1340mm 32kg 5 Tread 5 1250mm WPMS0605GY Grey H1900 x W700 x D1340mm 32kg 5 Tread 5 1250mm WPMS0606RD Red H2150 x W720 x D1490mm 36kg 6 Tread 6 1500mm WPMS0606GY Grey H2150 x W720 x D1490mm 36kg 6 Tread 6 1500mm WPMS0607RD Red H2400 x W750 x D1640mm 41kg 7 Tread 7 1750mm WPMS0607GY Grey H2400 x W750 x D1640mm 41kg 7 Tread 7 1750mm WPMS0608RD Red H2650 x W780 x D1790mm 44kg 8 Tread 8 2000mm WPMS0608GY Grey H2650 x W780 x D1790mm 44kg 8 Tread 8 2000mm MS0600 All - - - - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.