Easily manoeuvrable rear access GS Approved Dock Steps approved to the recognised European GS Standard EN-14183. Fitted with lift handles, these steps are mostly found in loading bay environments. Now available in Powder Coated and Galvanised finishes.
- Mobile on 2 x 150 rubber tyred wheels which make the dock steps very manoeuvrable
- Fitted with lift handles which incorporate knuckle guard hand grips
- Open rear enables step through access to a loading bay or lorry etc.
- Steel framed steps for strength, durability and safety
- UK Manufactured
- Approved to the recognised European GS Standard
- Available with Expanded Steel Treads or Phenolic Non-slip Treads
- Choice of a powder coated finish in blue or Galvanised
- Platform Size: W400 x D300mm
- Tread Depth: 145mm
- EN-14183 Certified
- 3 Year Guarantee
Please Note: Dock Steps with Galvanised finish are only available with Expanded Steel Treads.
This is a made to order product. Please note that delivery is approximately 20 working days.
Code Size Weight Finish Tread Type No. of Treads Platform Height 740611142 H1200 x W480 x D690mm 16kg Powder Coated Expanded Steel 2 500mm 740611148 H1210 x W480 x D690mm 18kg Galvanised Expanded Steel 2 500m 740611143 H1460 x W510 x D860mm 18kg Powder Coated Expanded Steel 3 750mm 740611149 H1460 x W510 x D880mm 20kg Galvanised Expanded Steel 3 750mm 740611144 H1710 x W540 x D1020mm 20kg Powder Coated Expanded Steel 4 1000mm 740611150 H1710 x W540 x D1020mm 22kg Galvanised Expanded Steel 4 1000mm 740611145 H1210 x W480 x D690mm 17kg Powder Coated Phenolic Non-slip 2 500mm 740611146 H1460 x W510 x D857mm 19kg Powder Coated Phenolic Non-slip 3 750mm 740611147 H1710 x W540 x D1020mm 21kg Powder Coated Phenolic Non-slip 4 1000mm
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.