Mobile Steps with mesh treads ensure optimium safety when in use. These steps will glide across floors but retract when weight is applied, making these stable, durable and practical for any workplace.
- Manufactured from a steel frame for safety, strength and durability
- Mobile steps featuring 4 x 75mm sprung casters
- Available as 2, 3, 4 and 5 tread warehouse steps
- 2 Tread steps are available with or without a handrail
- 3, 4 and 5 tread steps are fitted with a full handrail
- EN-14183 & EN-131 Certified
- UK Manufactured
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Platform Size: W400 x D300mm
- Tread Size: W400 x D150mm
7 Working Days Delivery
Code Size Weight Type Treadsteps No. of Treads Platform Height 740611200 H580 x W560 x D780mm 8kg Without Handrail 2 Tread 2 500mm 740611201 H960 x W560 x D780mm 9kg With one Handrail 2 Tread 2 500mm 740611202 H960 x W560 x D570mm 10kg With full Handrail 2 Tread 2 500mm 740611203 H1460 x W560 x D730mm 13kg With full Handrail 3 Tread 3 750mm 740611204 H1710 x W560 x D880mm 16kg With full Handrail 4 Tread 4 1000mm 740611205 H1960 x W610 x D1250mm 21kg With full Handrail 5 Tread 5 1250mm
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.