The Kenilworth cycle shelter is a popular choice for schools, colleges and workplaces, offering floor to roof level protection from the prevailing elements.
Special Offer: FREE Cycle Hoops with this cycle shelter purchase
Galvanised Cycle Hoops - H800 x W715mm - choice of Grouted In or Surface Mounted
- 2000mm Shelter - 2 FREE hoops - Capacity: 4 cycles
- 3000mm Shelter - 4 FREE hoops - Capacity: 8 cycles
- 4000mm Shelter - 5 FREE hoops - Capacity: 10 cycles
- 5000mm Shelter - 6 FREE hoops - Capacity: 12 cycles
- Attractive, curved cycle shelter looks good situated in any environment
- Tough, robust structure with vandal resistant features
- Zinc coated with powder coated finish, also available galvanised
- Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or fixed into the ground
- Initial cycle shelters can be linked side by side to form longer runs to provide more cycle storage
- Designed for use with the Sheffield cycle loops and racks - see related products
- UK Manufactured
- Width: 2000, 3000, 4000 or 5000mm
- Height: 2230mm
- Depth: 2150mm
Number of bikes that can be stored per shelter (approx.):
- 2000mm wide shelter can house 4 - 6 bikes approx.
- 3000mm wide shelter can house 6 - 8 bikes approx.
- 4000mm wide shelter can house 10 bikes
- 5000mm wide shelter can house 12 bikes
If a cycle shelter is to be sited 5 miles off the coast, we strongly recommend an additional weather treatment for the steel work to prevent the onset of rust. This is available for a modest additional charge. Please call to discuss with our sales team.
If you are interested in this cycle shelter and would like a quote, visit our Request a Quote page to leave an enquiry and detail your specific requirements.
Code Colour Size Finish 54014349 Galvanised H2230 x W2000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014353BE Blue H2230 x W2000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014353BK Black H2230 x W2000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014353GN Green H2230 x W2000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014353GY Grey H2230 x W2000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014353RD Red H2230 x W2000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014350 Galvanised H2230 x W3000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014354BE Blue H2230 x W3000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014354BK Black H2230 x W3000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014354GN Green H2230 x W3000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014354RD Red H2230 x W3000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014354GY Grey H2230 x W3000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014351 Galvanised H2230 x W4000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014355BE Blue H2230 x W4000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014355BK Black H2230 x W4000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014355GN Green H2230 x W4000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014355RD Red H2230 x W4000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014355GY Grey H2230 x W4000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014352 Galvanised H2230 x W5000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014356BE Blue H2230 x W5000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014356BK Black H2230 x W5000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014356GN Green H2230 x W5000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014356GY Grey H2230 x W5000 x D2150mm Galvanised 54014356RD Red H2230 x W5000 x D2150mm Galvanised
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.