- A versatile cycle shelter which is fully modular and offers the option to add extension shelters as and when required
- It is a simple shelter with a robust construction that is deigned to protect bikes, scooters, mopeds and motorcycles
- Available with or without cladding which is available for the back and sides
- Cycle shelter does not include cycle stands - please see related products for suitable options
- The shelter is fitted with adjustable feet mounted onto base plates to suit the terrain requirements
- All steel work is galvanised and painted in a choice of RAL colours including: Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow
- Installed on base plates with expansion plugs and assembly instructions supplied
- Installation service is available - please Live Chat for details
Cycle Shelter Structure:
- A sturdy cycle storage unit with a tubular steel construction
- Framework comprises of steel 80 x 80mm uprights, mounted on base plates
- Upper part includes a 'U' section to accommodate the roof
- Basic Shelter: H2635 x W2500 x D2090mm
- Extension Shelter: H2635 x W2500 x D2090mm
Cycle Shelter Roof:
- The roof framework features two aluminium tubular crossbeams and two aluminium rainwater gutters that are fixed to built-in U-sections of uprights
- The canopy is manufactured from 5mm thick translucent anti-UV cellular polycarbonate
Optional Side and Back Cladding:
- All cladding is an optional extra sold in pairs
- Cladding comprises of an aluminium profile frame with glazing manufactured from translucent cellular UV stabilised 10mm polycarbonate
- Side Cladding supplies in pairs: H1740 x W959 x D23mm
- Back Cladding supplied as 2 panels: H2635 x W2500 x D23mm
Please Note: Cycle shelter shown above is pictured with cycle stands not included. Please see related products for further details.
This is a made to order product. Delivery: 26 working days.
Code Capacity Colour Size Finish Material WP529040CSBE 8 Cycles Blue H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529040CSGN 8 Cycles Green H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529040CSRD 8 Cycles Red H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529040CSWE 8 Cycles White H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529040CSYW 8 Cycles Yellow H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529041CSBE - Blue H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529041CSGN - Green H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529041CSRD - Red H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529041CSWE - White H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529041CSYW - Yellow H2635 x W2500 x D2170mm Galvanised Steel WP529042CS - All H1750 x W967 x D20mm Galvanised - WP529043CS - All H1750 x W1150 x D20mm Galvanised -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.