- Smoking shelter with Perspex Front & 3 Perspex Sides
- Smokers are relegated off site. This is often at the entrance or exits of the building
- Unsightly discarded smokers litter is normally the result
- The smoking shelters can provide a controlled designated protected smoking area keeping the environment tidy
- Smoking Shelters are covered facilities for smokers with open areas for rapid dispersal of cigarette fumes
- These Smoking Shelters have Integral gutters - front or rear
- Robust all weather construction
- Smoking Shelter roof panel is corrugated galvanised steel
- Adjustable feet enable the smoking shelter to stand stable on uneven ground
- Also available with metal back panel grey only
- Standard on floor fixing complete with floor anchors to support the smoking shelters or supplied with longer legs for in floor fixing on request
Code Colour Size Finish 2193SBE Blue W2320 x D1900mm Galvanised Steel 2193SGN Green W2320 x D1900mm Galvanised 2193SGY Grey W2320 x D1900mm Powder Coated 2253SBE Blue W2320 x D2500mm Powder Coated 2253SGN Green W2320 x D2500mm Powder Coated 2253SGY Grey W2320 x D2500mm Powder Coated 3193SBE Blue W3060 x D1900mm Powder Coated 3193SGN Green W3060 x D1900mm Powder Coated 3193SGY Grey W3060 x D1900mm Powder Coated 3253SBE Blue W3060 x D2500mm Powder Coated 3253SGN Green W3060 x D2500mm Powder Coated 3253SGY Grey W3060 x D2500mm Powder Coated WPCB001 All H110 x W280 x D265mm - SSPSS All H900 x W1150 x D300mm - SSPSMGY All H900 x W1150 x D300mm - SSFTB All H690 x W200 x D200mm - SSFL All - - SSBHL All - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.