Database Cleansing / Outbound Marketing
This role is to maintain and update our extensive database using our sophisticated software. It also involves using web based research tools and calling our customer base to ensure we are up to date. No cold calling is involved as the successful candidates will only be calling existing customers. Reporting to the Sale Manager Hayley Browne-Walker
Based in our modern offices the above role will be part time with the hours 9.30am to 3.00pm. We may also be able to offer leave to suit the school year if required. Two positions are available. Competitive salary.
- Daily cleansing of customer database on OGL system including updating the new CRM system.
- Cleansing of new customers, including specific data capture as per the data capture sheet
- Identify gaps in the data capture sheets presented by the sales co-ordinator and update missing information using Linkedin Google.
- Making outbound calls to customer new and existing
- Administrator will enhance this information with the following:
- Company credit score
- Company turnover
- No of employees
- SIC code
- Current sales turnover from the OGL system
- Customer clarification
- Liase with The Sales Manager and Accounts on new account openings, ensuring that these are not duplicated on OGL
- Work with the Sales Manager and Business Manager on regeneration of lapsed accounts with the information provided by the accounts department. This would include mailing, phone calls, emails, and letters to the customer.
- Mail out daily catalogues to customers when placing an order, or requesting a quotation for both sales departments WP & D2U ( working for the sales dash board and new accounts )
- Compiling and maintaining purchasing portals and reporting any required quotation to the Sales Manager.
- Identifying to the Sales Manager and Business Manager any large companies that need special attention to grow prospective business.
- Any other duties required by the Sales Manager