Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity within a dynamic Marketing Department. Join our team of marketers to work in a forward thinking multi-brand, multi-channel company.
The person will work equally across the Direct2U network of websites and Workplace Products websites to improve customer experience and grow online and offline sales. They will be responsible for assigned product categories and will focus on core products identified in the strategy. They will also coordinate with other team members on shared projects such as remarketing, catalogue and brochure creation, videos and content creation. The person will be required to meet specific targets per product category, and as a team, and will report to the Marketing Manager.
Competitive salary based on experience will be offered plus Performance Bonus Enrolment onto Government Workplace Pensions Scheme Contract: Permanent Full Time (9:00 – 5:00, 37.5 hours) Free Parking on site
As a Digital Marketer you will need to:
- Upload and update product information and images across the websites, using the Profit+ Web Management Module and company’s E-Commerce platforms. The information must be customer focused, accurate and grammatically correct.
- Create engaging and grammatically correct content (for example blogs and category content) that is in accordance to the agreed SEO and Marketing strategies.
- Design and develop website visuals using the brand guidelines to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Web Developer to create market leading designs and functionality for the websites.
- Be aware of the latest trends in SEO, particularly the latest Google algorithms
- Assist in implementing the PPC strategy on a day to day basis.
- Conduct keyword research using Google Ads.
- Monitor website performance with web analytics software (Google Analytics).
- Create email marketing campaigns to meet the agreed schedule; and review the performance of said email campaigns and use this information to continually improve the effectiveness of the company’s email marketing strategy.
- Contribute to social media posts across all social media platforms to develop brand awareness in line with agreed brand building strategy.
- Continually review competitors’ websites to monitor product offerings, prices, functionality and design. The person will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Purchasing Manager to ensure product information is correct and prices are competitive.
- Help develop and implement all content marketing strategies.
- Asist in communicating the marketing strategy to other departments within the business.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise work load in an effective manner.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality, accurate and grammatically correct content.
- The ability to work well under pressure, to meet challenging growth targets and strict deadlines.
- To have a forward thinking and creative mind set to contribute new and innovative ways to improve the websites functionality and design, as well as identifying new opportunities for products which will be reported to the Marketing Manager and Purchasing Manager.
- To be a good team player and encourage co-operation between all departments.
- To be adaptable and flexible in work styles to suit the needs of the company.
- Good numeracy skills to calculate ROI and solve other mathematical problems that may arise on a day to day basis.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience with Adobe CC, mainly Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of Pay Per Click, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Understanding of industrial products, how they are used and how customer’s like to purchase these products
- Experience with Wordpress CMS
- Experience with Magento CMS
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- 2 Year’s Digital Marketing experience or similar
Please include any links or work examples that may strengthen your application.