Range of mobile trolleys designed to store and transport valuables and hazardous items in the workplace
- Ideal for moving hazardous goods between storage, production and work areas
- Steel mesh cupboards on castors for added mobility, available with or without doors
- Excellent ventilation and contents can be easily doused during emergencies
- Supplied with a choice of 2 steel powder coated or 2 plywood shelves
- CLP compliant hazardous labels supplied with cage doors
- Latch lock for securing with a padlock (padlock not supplied)
- Mobile on 2 fixed and 2 swivel heavy duty castors
- Pressed metal top and base for strength
- UK Manufactured
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Powder coated Yellow
- Load Capacity: 500kg UDL max
- Shelf Capacity: 100kg UDL
- Heights: 1355, 1655 or 1955mm
- Width: 900mm
- Depth: 600mm
Code Width Depth Options Height 4403607WYW 1200mm 600mm Plywood 1355mm 4403607YW 900mm 600mm Plywood 1355mm 4403608WYW 1200mm 600mm Steel 1355mm 4403608YW 900mm 600mm Steel 1355mm 4403609WYW 1200mm 600mm Plywood 1655mm 4403609YW 900mm 600mm Plywood 1655mm 4403610WYW 1200mm 600mm Steel 1655mm 4403610YW 900mm 600mm Steel 1655mm 4403611WYW 1200mm 600mm Plywood 1955mm 4403611YW 900mm 600mm Plywood 1955mm 4403612WYW 1200mm 600mm Steel 1955mm 4403612YW 900mm 600mm Steel 1955mm 4403613YW 900mm 600mm Plywood All 4403613WYW 1200mm 600mm Plywood All 4403614WYW 1200mm 600mm Steel All 4403614YW 900mm 600mm Steel All 120250227 All - All - 34023144 - - All - 120250348 All - All -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.