Mobile Hazardous Storage Mesh Cages
- Heavy duty Steel angle and 25 x 25mm mesh panels for visibility
- Ideal for safely storing hazardous materials and valuable equipment
- Crane eyes allow for safe and easy lifting (spreader is recommended)
- Painted with hard-wearing stove enamel yellow body is ideal for indoor use
- Galvanised body with yellow painted doors is ideal for protected outdoor use
- Cages mobile on 4 x 100mm Nylon 2 braked castors
- Robust lock facility for use with padlocks (padlock not supplied)
- Load tested and CE certified cages
- UK Manufactured
- Material: Steel angle and 25 x 25mm mesh
- Finish: Powder-coated or galvanised body with powder-coated doors
- Load Capacity: 500kg (UDL)
- Widths:700, 1400 or 2070mm
- Depth: 700mm
Code Colour Size Width Weight Type Finish Internal Size SCS01S Yellow H995 x W700 x D700mm 700mm 37kg Mobile Powder Coated H790 x W690 x D690mm SCG01S Galvanised H995 x W700 x D700mm 700mm 37kg Mobile Galvanised H790 x W690 x D690mm SCS02S Yellow H995 x W1400 x D700mm 1400mm 52kg Mobile Powder Coated H790 x W1380 x D690mm SCG02S Galvanised H995 x W1400 x D700mm 1400mm 52kg Mobile Galvanised H790 x W1380 x D690mm SCS03S Yellow H1795 x W700 x D700mm 700mm 55kg Mobile Powder Coated H1585 x W690 x D690mm SCG03S Galvanised H1795 x W700 x D700mm 700mm 55kg Mobile Galvanised H1585 x W690 x D690mm SCS04S Yellow H1795 x W1400 x D700mm 1400mm 110kg Mobile Powder Coated H1585 x W1380 x D690mm SCG04S Galvanised H1795 x W1400 x D700mm 1400mm 110kg Mobile Galvanised H1585 x W1380 x D690mm SCS05S Yellow H1795 x W2070 x D700mm 2070mm 124kg Mobile Powder Coated H1585 x W2040 x D690mm SCG05S Galvanised H1795 x W2070 x D700mm 2070mm 124kg Mobile Galvanised H1585 x W2040 x D690mm SCS003 Yellow W700 x D700mm 700mm - All All W690 x D690mm SCS004 Yellow W1400 x D700mm 1400mm - All All W1380 x D690mm SCS005 Yellow W2070 x D700mm 2070mm - All All W2040 x D690mm SCS001 Red - All - All All -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.