TUFF Scissor Lift Table with 300kg load capacity, making handling easier and safer.
- Use as a height adjustable work station or to transport heavy items
- Slow release via hand trigger that lowers the table
- Folding handle - folds when table is not in use for easy storage
- Fully welded frame complete with TUFF orange powder coating
- Mobile on 2 fixed & 2 swivel guarded castors with brakes
- Wheels: 125mm diameter
- Dimensions: L815 x 500 x H285-880mm
- Maximum Lift height: 880mm
- Lowered Height: 300mm
- Pedal strokes to max height: 27
- Maximum Load Capacity: 300kg
- Weight: 77kg
- Certified to EN1570:2011
- CE Marked
Standard delivery on this item is 3 working days. We do offer a Next Day Delivery Options listed in the tables above - place order before 12 midday and receive items the next day.
Watch the hydraulic scissor lift in action in our Media Tab or refer to our Downloads for a Specification Sheet (right side of the page).
Code Capacity Size Weight Tread Type Overall Height Lift Height 40320018 300kg L850 x W500 x H35mm 77kg 125 dia. x 40 880mm 300mm ND25 - - - - - - NDBN29 - - - - - - NDAM36 - - - - - - SAT40 - - - - - - SATFE50 - - - - - -
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.