Garment lockers allow work clothing to be stored and issued clean, ready for employees to wear. The compartments can be accessed individually so each employee opens their compartment only, or collectively using the master door which allows the locker to be restocked quickly and efficiently.
- Available with 5, 10, 12, 15 or 20 compartments per lockers
- Lockers with a higher number of compartments are best suited to flat ironed garments
- Lockers with a lower number of compartments e.g. 5 are suited to bulky item like shoes
- Manufactured from high quality steel with strengthen and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Complete with standard mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs (2 keys per lock)
- Durable powder coated finish with Germ Guard anti-bacterial paint
- Choose from 6 bright colours to suit your workplace
- Pre-drilled for nesting
- UK Manufactured
Fire Guard Tested & Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009.
Individual Compartment Sizes for W380 x D450mm Lockers:
- 5 Door = H330 x W260 x D445mm
- 10 Door = H150 x W260 x D445mm
- 12 Door = H120 x W260 x D445mm
- 15 Door = H90 x W260 x D445mm
Individual Compartment Sizes for W450 x D380mm Lockers:
- 5 Door = H330 x W330 x D375mm
- 10 Door = H150 x W330 x D375mm
- 12 Door = H120 x W330 x D375mm
- 15 Door = H90 x W330 x D375mm
- 20 Door = H60 x W330 x D375mm
Code Size Door Colour No. of Doors 50800017LG W380 x D450mm Light Grey 5 50800017DB W380 x D450mm Blue 5 50800017LB W380 x D450mm Light Blue 5 50800017GN W380 x D450mm Green 5 50800017RD W380 x D450mm Red 5 50800017YW W380 x D450mm Yellow 5 50800018LG W380 x D450mm Light Grey 10 50800018DB W380 x D450mm Blue 10 50800018LB W380 x D450mm Light Blue 10 50800018GN W380 x D450mm Green 10 50800018RD W380 x D450mm Red 10 50800018YW W380 x D450mm Yellow 10 50800019LG W380 x D450mm Light Grey 12 50800019DB W380 x D450mm Blue 12 50800019LB W380 x D450mm Light Blue 12 50800019GN W380 x D450mm Green 12 50800019RD W380 x D450mm Red 12 50800019YW W380 x D450mm Yellow 12 50800020LG W380 x D450mm Light Grey 15 50800020DB W380 x D450mm Blue 15 50800020LB W380 x D450mm Light Blue 15 50800020GN W380 x D450mm Green 15 50800020RD W380 x D450mm Red 15 50800020YW W380 x D450mm Yellow 15 50800021LG W380 x D450mm Light Grey 20 50800021DB W380 x D450mm Blue 20 50800021LB W380 x D450mm Light Blue 20 50800021GN W380 x D450mm Green 20 50800021RD W380 x D450mm Red 20 50800021YW W380 x D450mm Yellow 20 50800022LG W450 x D380mm Light Grey 5 50800022DB W450 x D380mm Blue 5 50800022LB W450 x D380mm Light Blue 5 50800022GN W450 x D380mm Green 5 50800022RD W450 x D380mm Red 5 50800022YW W450 x D380mm Yellow 5 50800023LG W450 x D380mm Light Grey 10 50800023DB W450 x D380mm Blue 10 50800023LB W450 x D380mm Light Blue 10 50800023RD W450 x D380mm Red 10 50800023YW W450 x D380mm Yellow 10 50800024LG W450 x D380mm Light Grey 12 50800024DB W450 x D380mm Blue 12 50800024LB W450 x D380mm Light Blue 12 50800024GN W450 x D380mm Green 12 50800024RD W450 x D380mm Red 12 50800024YW W450 x D380mm Yellow 12 50800025LG W450 x D380mm Light Grey 15 50800025DB W450 x D380mm Blue 15 50800025LB W450 x D380mm Light Blue 15 50800025GN W450 x D380mm Green 15 50800025RD W450 x D380mm Red 15 50800025YW W450 x D380mm Yellow 15 50800023GN W450 x D380mm Green 10
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.