Heavy Duty Lockers with thicker carcass and shelves, heavy duty hinges and security shelves to prevent access to other compartments.
- Ideal for heavy industry locations such as foundries, mines, and power stations
- Carcass is made from 70% thicker steel than a standard carcass for added stability
- The door is made from steel nearly three times thicker and higher-grade steel than a standard door to prevent forced entry
- Security shelf prevents unauthorised access to the compartment below
- Shelves are over 70% thicker than standard shelves
- Fitted with 5 knuckle hinges and heavy duty camlock for added security
- Can be made from Zintec steel for wet area applications - Live Chat with us
- UK Manufactured
- Height: 1800mm
- Size Options: W300 x D300 / W300 x D450
- Material: 1.2mm mild steel
- Finish: Powder coated Light Grey - RAL 7035
- Fire Guard Tested and Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint - improves hygiene, reduces the risk of cross-contamination and spread of MRSA & E.Coli
- For more technical information click here
Code Size Door Colour No. of Doors 94080396LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 1 94080414LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 1 94080399LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 2 94080417LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 2 94080402LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 3 94080420LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 3 94080405LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 4 94080423LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 4 94080411LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 6 94080429LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 6 94080396DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 1 94080414DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 1 94080399DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 2 94080417DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 2 94080402DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 3 94080420DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 3 94080411DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 6 94080429DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 6 94080396LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 1 94080414LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 1 94080399LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 2 94080417LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 2 94080402LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 3 94080420LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 3 94080405LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 4 94080423LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 4 94080411LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 6 94080429LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 6 94080396GN W300 x D300mm Green 1 94080414GN W300 x D450mm Green 1 94080399GN W300 x D300mm Green 2 94080417GN W300 x D450mm Green 2 94080402GN W300 x D300mm Green 3 94080420GN W300 x D450mm Green 3 94080405GN W300 x D300mm Green 4 94080423GN W300 x D450mm Green 4 94080411GN W300 x D300mm Green 6 94080429GN W300 x D450mm Green 6 94080396RD W300 x D300mm Red 1 94080414RD W300 x D450mm Red 1 94080399RD W300 x D300mm Red 2 94080417RD W300 x D450mm Red 2 94080402RD W300 x D300mm Red 3 94080420RD W300 x D450mm Red 3 94080405RD W300 x D300mm Red 4 94080423RD W300 x D450mm Red 4 94080411RD W300 x D300mm Red 6 94080429RD W300 x D450mm Red 6 94080396YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 1 94080414YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 1 94080399YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 2 94080417YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 2 94080402YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 3 94080420YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 3 94080405YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 4 94080423YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 4 94080411YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 6 94080429YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 6
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.