Our range of Budget Lockers are ideal for offices, schools and universities. With the choice of grey, red or blue doors, they come with a selection of compartment options as well as sizes.
- Industrial strength lockers manufactured with reinforced doors
- Vents in the top and bottom of carcass improves air circulation
- Each locker is supplied with a key camlock as standard (2 keys per lock)
- Smooth powder coated finish with BioCote protection against a wide range of bacteria
- Carcass is powder coated light grey as standard (RAL 7035)
- Height: 1800mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 300 or 450mm
Door Colour Options:
- Blue (RAL 5002)
- Light Grey ( RAL 7035)
Code Size Door Colour No. of Doors 940801DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 1 9408091DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 1 940807DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 2 9408097DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 2 9408013DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 3 94080103DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 3 9408019DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 4 94080109DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 4 9408025DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 6 94080115DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 6 940801LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 1 9408091LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 1 940807LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 2 9408097LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 2 9408013LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 3 94080103LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 3 9408019LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 4 94080109LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 4 9408025LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 6 94080115LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 6 940801RD W300 x D300mm Red 1 940807RD W300 x D300mm Red 2 9408013RD W300 x D300mm Red 3 9408019RD W300 x D300mm Red 4
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.