- Express lockers are a high quality, low cost solution for storage in the workplace and schools
- 2, 4 and 6 door lockers fitted with security shelf to prevent access to the compartment below
- Fitted with standard mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs
- Single tier lockers fitted with a top shelf and coat hook
- Two tier lockers fitted with a coat hook in each compartment
- Strengthened and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Pre-drilled for nesting
- Popular as school lockers, staff lockers and general storage lockers
- For further technical details and information please click here
- For 5 Day Delivery please order Before 12 noon
- Fire Guard Tested and Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009.
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint
- Dark Blue (RAL 5017)
- Light Grey (RAL 7035)
- Carcass - Light Grey as standard (RAL 7035)
External & Internal Dimensions:
- External: H1800 x W300 x D300mm / Internal: W245 x D275mm
- External: H1800 x W300 x D450mm / Internal: W245 x D430mm
Internal Height of Compartments:
- 1 Door = 1698mm (top shelf height = 270mm)
- 2 Door = 830mm each
- 4 Door = 408mm each
- 6 Door = 260mm each
Code Size Door Colour No. of Doors 114080970LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 1 114080971LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 1 114080970DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 1 114080971DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 1 114080972LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 2 114080972DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 2 114080973LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 2 114080973DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 2 114080974LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 4 114080974DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 4 114080975LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 4 114080975DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 4 114080976LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 6 114080976DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 6 114080977LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 6 114080977DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 6
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.