Our Cube Lockers are an ideal storage solution for small personal belongings. Their unique size allows them to be stacked or bolted together to form runs of personal belonging lockers. However, don't allow their size fool you as their strong steel construction provides a highly durable storage solution for a multitude of industries.
- Armour Cube lockers provide secure storage for personal belongings
- Cube lockers are an excellent way of providing storage where space is at a premium
- They are ideal for schools, offices, and call centres
- They are available in three different sizes: 300mm, 380mm and 450mm
- Fitted with standard mastered cam locks (key lock) with 2,000 differs
- Feature rubber door buffers and air vents which allows air to circulate without compromising security
- The cube lockers are pre-drilled for nesting and can be stacked as shown above
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology paint for a more hygienic locker
- The carcass is powder coated light grey with a choice of 6 door colours
- Door colours: Red, Green, Light Grey, Light Blue, Dark Blue and Yellow
- An internal shelf is available for 450mm cube locker only - please call for details
- UK Manufactured
- Fire Guard Tested and Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
Code Size Door Colour UG303030ZBXX 300mm cube Dark Blue UG383838ZBXX 380mm cube Dark Blue UG464646ZBXX 450mm cube Dark Blue UG303030ZGXX 300mm cube Green UG383838ZGXX 380mm cube Green UG464646ZGXX 450mm cube Green UG303030ZUXX 300mm cube Light Blue UG383838ZUXX 380mm cube Light Blue UG464646ZUXX 450mm cube Light Blue UG303030ZLXX 300mm cube Light Grey UG383838ZLXX 380mm cube Light Grey UG464646ZLXX 450mm cube Light Grey UG303030ZRXX 300mm cube Red UG383838ZRXX 380mm cube Red UG464646ZRXX 450mm cube Red UG303030ZYXX 300mm cube Yellow UG383838ZYXX 380mm cube Yellow UG464646ZYXX 450mm cube Yellow UGES4646ZLXX 450mm cube All
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.