Single Side Island Changing Room Units
from £217.26 exc VAT
£260.71 inc VAT
Choose a frame finish:
- Single sided cloakroom benches with a colourful contemporary design
- Manufactured to a high quality using welded 38mm thick tubular steel
- Durable anti-bacterial powder coated finish with 7 exciting colour options
- Complete with double coat hooks above and beech wooden seat slats
- Delivered in knock down form for easy on site assembly
- Supplied with floor fixing brackets to allow unit to be fixed once in position
- Available in two widths: 1200mm or 1500mm
- Height of Unit = 1800mm
- Depth of Unit = 400mm
- UK Manufactured
Number of Coat Hooks per Unit
- Width 1200mm = 9 Hooks (on one side only)
- Width 1500mm = 12 Hooks (on one side only)
- Shoe baskets and trays are available to provide extra under bench storage
- Optional low water absorption composite slats are available
- All optional extras are P.O.A please contact our Sales Team for details
Colour Option RALs
- Mid Grey - BS 00A05
- Green - RAL 6018
- Blue - RAL 5002
- Dark Grey - RAL 7024
- Red - BS 538
- Yellow - RAL 1023
- Black - RAL 9005
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.