Cube Lockers Information
Description & Dimensions
- Dimensions of cube lockers =
- 300mm cubed
- 380mm cubed
- 450mm cubed
- Doors positioned within a rebated frame to enhance compartment security
- Welded and riveted in construction
- Hinges and also welded to the doors and riveted to the frame for security
- Material thickness specification 0.9mm doors and frame, 0.7mm carcass and shelves
- Manufactured in the UK
- Antibacterial paint coating
This range of cube lockers are perfect for a variety of applications for example education, leisure, commercial, industry etc. Cubed lockers are particularly useful in areas where space is a premium and lockers are needed for a range of reasons. These lockers are ideal in schools as they are small and can therefore be used by smaller children comfortably. They can be stacked and nested to create a whole run of lockers which could be used to store sports kits, personal effects and school work.
Due to the popularity of the cubed locker in schools and other sectors of education, cleanliness and hygiene are very important. These lockers come with an antibacterial powder coating finish which is an effective solution to fight bacterial contamination. It has been found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA and E.Coli. In schools, places of work and public areas it is important to make sure you protect yourself and prevent the spread of germs. Effective prevention of germs is achieved with antibacterial paint.