Steel body lockers with timber effect laminate doors ideal for offices and leisure centres. Not available for delivery to domestic addresses.
- Durable steel lockers with stylish 5 wooden finish options for a sleek look
- Ideal for schools, offices, clubs, leisure centres and to match existing furniture
- Durable timber effect locker door finish with 2mm PVC edging
- 18mm MDF core laminated doors are powder coated with Activecoat antibacterial layer
- Easy access hinges open a wide 164 degrees for full access to contents
- Robust cam locks with high quality locking mechanism - other locking options available
- Single compartment lockers include top shelf and double coat hook
- End Panels to hide and protect locker sides available (View End Panels)
- Body: Silver (Standard), White (Live Chat with us)
- Door: Ash, Beech, Maple, Oak, Walnut (Wood Effect)
- Colours represented may differ from original product - request a colour swatch (Live Chat with us)
- Body: Steel
- Doors: 18mm MDF core Laminate with 2mm PVC edging
- Height: 1780mm
- Width x Depth Options: 305 x 315 / 305 x 390 / 305 x 470 / 380 x 390
- Compartments: 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Anti-bacterial Activecoat technology powder coated finish is effective against MRSA and E-Coli
Code Size Finish No. of Doors 50802000AH W305 x D315mm Ash 1 50802000BH W305 x D315mm Beech 1 50802000ME W305 x D315mm Maple 1 50802000OK W305 x D315mm Oak 1 50802000WT W305 x D315mm Walnut 1 50802001AH W305 x D470mm Ash 1 50802001BH W305 x D470mm Beech 1 50802001ME W305 x D470mm Maple 1 50802001OK W305 x D470mm Oak 1 50802001WT W305 x D470mm Walnut 1 50802002AH W380 x D390mm Ash 1 50802002BH W380 x D390mm Beech 1 50802002ME W380 x D390mm Maple 1 50802002OK W380 x D390mm Oak 1 50802002WT W380 x D390mm Walnut 1 50802003AH W305 x D315mm Ash 2 50802003BH W305 x D315mm Beech 2 50802003ME W305 x D315mm Maple 2 50802003OK W305 x D315mm Oak 2 50802003WT W305 x D315mm Walnut 2 50802004AH W305 x D390mm Ash 2 50802004BH W305 x D390mm Beech 2 50802004ME W305 x D390mm Maple 2 50802004OK W305 x D390mm Oak 2 50802004WT W305 x D390mm Walnut 2 50802005AH W305 x D470mm Ash 2 50802005BH W305 x D470mm Beech 2 50802005ME W305 x D470mm Maple 2 50802005OK W305 x D470mm Oak 2 50802005WT W305 x D470mm Walnut 2 50802006AH W380 x D390mm Ash 2 50802006BH W380 x D390mm Beech 2 50802006ME W380 x D390mm Maple 2 50802006OK W380 x D390mm Oak 2 50802006WT W380 x D390mm Walnut 2 50802007AH W305 x D315mm Ash 3 50802007BH W305 x D315mm Beech 3 50802007ME W305 x D315mm Maple 3 50802007OK W305 x D315mm Oak 3 50802007WT W305 x D315mm Walnut 3 50802008AH W305 x D390mm Ash 3 50802008BH W305 x D390mm Beech 3 50802008ME W305 x D390mm Maple 3 50802008OK W305 x D390mm Oak 3 50802008WT W305 x D390mm Walnut 3 50802009AH W305 x D470mm Ash 3 50802009BH W305 x D470mm Beech 3 50802009ME W305 x D470mm Maple 3 50802009OK W305 x D470mm Oak 3 50802009WT W305 x D470mm Walnut 3 50802010AH W305 x D315mm Ash 4 50802010BH W305 x D315mm Beech 4 50802010ME W305 x D315mm Maple 4 50802010OK W305 x D315mm Oak 4 50802010WT W305 x D315mm Walnut 4 50802011AH W305 x D390mm Ash 4 50802011BH W305 x D390mm Beech 4 50802011ME W305 x D390mm Maple 4 50802011OK W305 x D390mm Oak 4 50802011WT W305 x D390mm Walnut 4 50802012AH W305 x D470mm Ash 4 50802012BH W305 x D470mm Beech 4 50802012ME W305 x D470mm Maple 4 50802012OK W305 x D470mm Oak 4 50802012WT W305 x D470mm Walnut 4 50802013AH W380 x D390mm Ash 4 50802013BH W380 x D390mm Beech 4 50802013ME W380 x D390mm Maple 4 50802013OK W380 x D390mm Oak 4 50802013WT W380 x D390mm Walnut 4 50802014AH All Ash All 50802014BH All Beech All 50802014ME All Maple All 50802014OK All Oak All 50802014WT All Walnut All 50802015AH All Ash All 50802015BH All Beech All 50802015ME All Maple All 50802015OK All Oak All 50802015WT All Walnut All 50802016AH All Ash All 50802016BH All Beech All 50802016ME All Maple All 50802016OK All Oak All 50802016WT All Walnut All
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.