eXtreme Plastic Lockers have a tough polyethylene construction making them the preferred choice for schools, leisure centres and public areas.
They are eXtremely robust and highly vandal resistant. What's more they are also suitable to use outside under canopies or walkways. eXtreme lockers are now popular across the globe being put to use in the UK, California and Iceland to name a few.
- Suitable for outdoor or harsh environments and can be pressure washed for easy maintenance
- Ideal for school and premises where space is a premium as they can be positioned outside
- Will not rust or corrode due to polyethylene material, ideal in damp and humid environments
- Units can be stacked or nested for custom storage with marked fixing points for easy set up
- Unique design offers flexibility as each unit can be stacked/nested for completely bespoke storage
- The profiled top and recessed base of each locker enable stacking with ease
- Units can be secured together with corrosion resistant nuts and bolts that are supplied
- Doors have a maximum opening angle of 90 degrees so other lockers will not be obstructed
- Doors are fitted with strong plastic hinges capable of withstanding 240kg of force
- Sloping top can be retrofitted - please Live Chat for details P.O.A
Please Note: eXtreme plastic lockers are not designed to be waterproof. If situated outside we recommend they are placed underneath a walkway or canopy to prevent rain water seeping inside the locker.
- Cam lock supplied with 2 keys
- Swivel catch for padlocks (padlocks not supplied)
- Coin return lock
- Available in 3 heights: 450mm, 600mm and 900mm
- Standard Width and Depth of: 320 x 460mm
- Material: Recyclable Polyethylene
- Colours: Grey carcass with Red, Blue, Yellow or Green doors
- Strength of hinges to withstand 240kg of force is independently verified by the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA)
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against workmanship and anything more severe than fair wear and tear
- Locks have a 2 Year Warranty
For more product information please click here
Code Options Height Door Colour 11408406BE Cam (key) 450mm Blue 11408406RD Cam (key) 450mm Red 11408406YW Cam (key) 450mm Yellow 11408406GN Cam (key) 450mm Green 11408407BE Swivel (padlock) 450mm Blue 11408407RD Swivel (padlock) 450mm Red 11408407YW Swivel (padlock) 450mm Yellow 11408407GN Swivel (padlock) 450mm Green 11408408BE Coin Return 450mm Blue 11408408RD Coin Return 450mm Red 11408408YW Coin Return 450mm Yellow 11408408GN Coin Return 450mm Green 11408400BE Cam (key) 600mm Blue 11408400RD Cam (key) 600mm Red 11408400YW Cam (key) 600mm Yellow 11408400GN Cam (key) 600mm Green 11408401BE Swivel (padlock) 600mm Blue 11408401RD Swivel (padlock) 600mm Red 11408401YW Swivel (padlock) 600mm Yellow 11408401GN Swivel (padlock) 600mm Green 11408402BE Coin Return 600mm Blue 11408402RD Coin Return 600mm Red 11408402YW Coin Return 600mm Yellow 11408402GN Coin Return 600mm Green 11408403BE Cam (key) 900mm Blue 11408403RD Cam (key) 900mm Red 11408403YW Cam (key) 900mm Yellow 11408403GN Cam (key) 900mm Green 11408404BE Swivel (padlock) 900mm Blue 11408404RD Swivel (padlock) 900mm Red 11408404YW Swivel (padlock) 900mm Yellow 11408404GN Swivel (padlock) 900mm Green 11408405BE Coin Return 900mm Blue 11408405RD Coin Return 900mm Red 11408405YW Coin Return 900mm Yellow 11408405GN Coin Return 900mm Green
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.