The LapCabby horizontally stores and charges 16 or 32 laptops
- Lockable laptop trolley for securing storing and charging laptops up to 19''
- Sliding trays for each laptop allows easy access to devices
- AC adaptors and power supply are stored in a separate compartment
- Power compartment only accessible via a concealed door release for added safety
- Power 7 energy management allows programming up to 21 automatic charging schedules
- Cable management keeps cables compact, neat and tidy
- Heavy duty wheels with locking facility for easy mobility and stability
- Locking mechanisms are located on top to prevent broken keys
- Delivered fully assembled for rapid setup
16 Ports - W857 x D703 x H1215mm
32 Ports - W1291 x D703 x H1215mm
- Compartment size: W368 x D510 x H56mm
- AC Adaptor pocket size: W300 x D66 x H68mm
- Materials: Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding
- Tested to the highest standard worldwide
- Meets European standards: EN 60950-1/412:2011
- IEC power cables plug into the mains and are designed to snap if pulled away
- When switched on, power strips boot up sequentially to avoid power surge
- Heat sensor switches power off when temperatures reach unsafe level
- Side vents and weld mesh base keep trolleys cool
- Lifetime warranty on all products and components
- 2 Years warranty on electrics
Code Colour Size Type Door Colour 114080527LE Lime 16 Ports 16 Port Lime 114080528LE Lime 32 Ports 32 Port Lime 114080527BE Blue 16 Ports 16 Port Blue 114080527CL Charcoal 16 Ports 16 Port Charcoal 114080527NG Orange 16 Ports 16 Port Orange 114080527PE - - 16 Port Purple 114080528BE Blue 32 Ports 32 Port Blue 114080528CL Charcoal 32 Ports 32 Port Charcoal 114080528NG Orange 32 Ports 32 Port Orange 114080528PE - - 32 Port Purple
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.