TabBox USB Charging Mobile Lockers
from £624.24 exc VAT
£749.09 inc VAT
Made to order: 20 working day delivery
Choose a door colour:
Choose a number of doors:
Choose a door type:
Mobile locker trolley designed to store and charge your smaller devices such as phones, tablets, etc.
- Ideal for schools, universities, offices, public areas, libraries, etc.
- Each compartment is fitted with a standard plug socket
- Integral 2.1amp USB socket available in each compartment
- Available in a range of sizes, configurations and colours
- Sturdy steel construction and solid door hinge for security
- Several locking options available - please live chat for more information
- Lock options: cam lock, hasp & staple, combi lock & more
- Free Delivery to UK Mainland
- UK Manufactured
- All units are CE marked and tested to BS6396:2008
- Rear perforated panel for heat dissipation - prevents overheating
- ActiveCoat Anti-Bacterial Technology powder coating for hygiene
- Fire Zero Rated to EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
Unit External & Internal Dimensions:
- 16 Comp: available with 2 or 16 Doors
ext. H1100 x W650 x D370mm / comp int. H95 x W295 x D265mm
Installation & Usage:
- Place lockers in upright position and check if locks are working
- Plug in to the mains via power socket found at the back
- Kettle / IEC-C13 styled lead - to be professionally wired by electrician
- Designed to operate at 230/250 volts AC, unit load max 13 amps
- Place power adaptor in compartment and plug into socket
- Place device inside compartment and connect to adaptor
- Do not allow any liquids to be stored within or on top of lockers
- Make sure to unplug unit from socket before moving
- Ensure locking castors are activated on uneven floors
|Code||Type||Door Colour||No. of Doors|
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.