Personal Item Lockers
from £148.92 exc VAT
£178.70 inc VAT
Made to order: 20 working day delivery
Choose a number of doors:
Choose a door type:
Personal Item Lockers provide essential secure storage for smaller items such as wallets, phones and keys. They are ideal for locations which don't permit these items on site or for where they need to be left.
- A practical amenity for guests at leisure facilities, theme parks and hospitality venues
- Can be wall mounted to save floor space and grant easier access for users
- They can also be stacked on top of one another to maximise available space
- Manufactured to a high standard with reinforced doors for added strengh
- Fitted with welded and riveted 3 knuckle door hinges for increased security
- Anti-theft partition shelves prevent forced entry to compartments above and below
- Complete with BioCote anti-bacterial Blue powder coated paint for durable finish
- Available in 4 or 8 compartment versions in single or double units
- Double units are ideal for longer runs of lockers
- Each door has a dead lock as standard
- UK Manufactured
- Overall size of Single Unit: H915 x W250 x D155mm
- Overall size of Double Unit: H915 x W500 x D155mm
- 4 Door Compartment Open Aperture Size: H186 x W159 x D122mm
- 8 Door Compartment Open Aperture Size: H85 x W159 x D122mm
Please Note: The height of the top and bottom compartments are the size stated above + 8mm.
- Manufactured to BS4680, the industry standard for all metal lockers
|Code||Type||No. of Doors|
|A100641A01||Solid||1 x 4 Door|
|A100681A01||Solid||1 x 8 Door|
|A100642A01||Solid||2 x 4 Door|
|A100682A01||Solid||2 x 8 Door|
|A100641A81||Perforated||1 x 4 Door|
|A100681A81||Perforated||1 x 8 Door|
|A100642A81||Perforated||2 x 4 Door|
|A100682A81||Perforated||2 x 8 Door|
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.