Probe Minibox Lockers - 20 Compartment
from £272.34 exc VAT
£326.81 inc VAT
Choose a door colour:
Probe Minibox lockers provide secure storage for personal effect items such as phones, wallets and keys.
The 20 compartment Probe Minibox lockers can be stacked on top of each other to create larger banks and longer runs of lockers. In order to stack these locker you will need to also purchase Stacking Straps code 50800046, £12.00 each + VAT. If you would like to add the Stacking Straps to your order please call Sales on 01922 715 130.
- High quality lockers with a contemporary style for employees personal effects
- Each compartment is secured with a standard cam lock (supplied with 2 keys)
- The cam lock passed through the door and frame of the locker for added security
- Other locks are available include hasp and staple (padlock) and combination locks
- Alternating door colours as shown in the images and bespoke colours are available
- Integral air venting system & concealed door hinges
- Manufactured in the UK
- Overall Dimensions: H940 x W900 x D380mm
- Compartment Dimensions: W155 x H155mm
- Material: Steel Body (0.7mm) & Doors (0.9mm)
- Finish: Activecoat anti-bacterial powder coated finish
- Colours: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow
- Activecoat is effective against MRSA, E.Coli and bacteria for the lifetime of the locker
- Conform to BS 4680; 1996 and are Fire Zero Tested and Certified to EN 13501-1:2007 +A1: 2009.
If you would like more information on colour combinations or alternative locking mechanisms please Live Chat with our Sales Team or Call Us on 01922 715 130.
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.