Primary School Lockers, are ideal for nursery schools and primary schools in lower heights
- Same high quality design as our Primary School Lockers but with a lower height for easier access
- 2 and 3 compartment lockers have a security shelves to prevent access to compartment below
- Each compartment is fitted with a standard mastered cam lock with 2,000 differs as standard
- Durable anti-bacterial powder coated finish available in a choice of 7 colours
- Fitted with strengtheners and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Supplied with rust resisting galvanised shelves
- UK Manufactured
- Height: 955mm
- Sizes: W300 x D300 / W300 x D450 / W380 x D380mm
- Material: 0.7mm mild Steel
- Finish: Powder coated Grey
- Fire Guard Tested & Certified - Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Germ Guard Active Technology - Anti-bacterial paint protects against MRSA & E Coli
Optional Extras: (Live Chat with us)
- Sloping Top - prevents objects being left on top of lockers
- Swivel Latch Lock for padlocks - can be upgraded at no extra cost
- Combination Lock, Digital Lock - other lock options available - POA
- Number Plates, Locker Stands - locker accessories available - POA
Code Size Door Colour No. of Doors 50802055BE W300 x D300mm Blue 1 50802055DG W300 x D300mm Dark Grey 1 50802055GN W300 x D300mm Green 1 50802055LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 1 50802055LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 1 50802055RD W300 x D300mm Red 1 50802055YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 1 50802056BE W300 x D300mm Blue 2 50802056DG W300 x D300mm Dark Grey 2 50802056GN W300 x D300mm Green 2 50802056LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 2 50802056LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 2 50802056RD W300 x D300mm Red 2 50802056YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 2 50802057BE W300 x D300mm Blue 3 50802057DG W300 x D300mm Dark Grey 3 50802057GN W300 x D300mm Green 3 50802057LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 3 50802057LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 3 50802057RD W300 x D300mm Red 3 50802057YW W300 x D300mm Yellow 3 50802058BE W300 x D450mm Blue 1 50802058DG W300 x D450mm Dark Grey 1 50802058GN W300 x D450mm Green 1 50802058LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 1 50802058LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 1 50802058RD W300 x D450mm Red 1 50802058YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 1 50802059BE W300 x D450mm Blue 2 50802059DG W300 x D450mm Dark Grey 2 50802059GN W300 x D450mm Green 2 50802059LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 2 50802059LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 2 50802059RD W300 x D450mm Red 2 50802059YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 2 50802060BE W300 x D450mm Blue 3 50802060DG W300 x D450mm Dark Grey 3 50802060GN W300 x D450mm Green 3 50802060LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 3 50802060LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 3 50802060RD W300 x D450mm Red 3 50802060YW W300 x D450mm Yellow 3 50802061BE W380 x D380mm Blue 1 50802061DG W380 x D380mm Dark Grey 1 50802061GN W380 x D380mm Green 1 50802061LB W380 x D380mm Light Blue 1 50802061LG W380 x D380mm Light Grey 1 50802061RD W380 x D380mm Red 1 50802061YW W380 x D380mm Yellow 1 50802062BE W380 x D380mm Blue 2 50802062DG W380 x D380mm Dark Grey 2 50802062GN W380 x D380mm Green 2 50802062LB W380 x D380mm Light Blue 2 50802062LG W380 x D380mm Light Grey 2 50802062RD W380 x D380mm Red 2 50802062YW W380 x D380mm Yellow 2 50802063BE W380 x D380mm Blue 3 50802063DG W380 x D380mm Dark Grey 3 50802063GN W380 x D380mm Green 3 50802063LB W380 x D380mm Light Blue 3 50802063LG W380 x D380mm Light Grey 3 50802063RD W380 x D380mm Red 3 50802063YW W380 x D380mm Yellow 3
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.