Probe Autumn Lockers Information
This range of Probe lockers is designed and manufactured in the UK, made with the highest quality components, constructions and finish. The new Probe Autumn Lockers are stylish and create a more modern look for your storage, which will look great in any locker room. You can now choose from 5 fresh and exciting colours and select whether you would like a white or black body (carcass) to complete the look.
This range of lockers comes with two sizing options -
- H: 1780mm x W: 305mm x D: 305mm
- H: 1780mm x W: 305mm x D: 460mm
There is also the option of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 compartments (doors) depending on user requirements. 1 compartment lockers provide taller storage with a top shelf for personal belongings, 2 and 3 compartment lockers are more suitable for larger bags and gym kits, whilst 4 and 6 compartment lockers are ideal for small personal belongings and bags.
5 new autumnal door colours to choose from which include:
- Ocean Blue
And now three body (carcass) colours to choose from including: White, Black and Silver.
- Lockers are built with a channel formed base which helps prevent damage to flooring
- Lockers have a welded front frame and internal door strengtheners to ensure maximum security possible
- Each compartment is fitted with a cam lock (key lock) as standard which is a micro sprung 10 disc lock featuring 3000 serial combinations
- 5 knuckle hinges and security bar deters vandalism and ensure safety of goods stored inside
- Integral air vent system
- Lockers conform to BS 4680:1996 'Standard Duty'
ACTIVECOAT is a hard wearing anti-bacterial powder coating developed to ensure the cleanest hygienic standard possible. Independent tests have found that there is a 99% reduction of E.Coli and MRSA. The anti-bacterial technology lasts the entire life of the coating.
ACTIVECOAT is effective against harmful bacterial including:
- Aspergillus Niger (the bacterial that causes black mould on fruits)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA superbug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
EU Fire Standard Technology
This technology means that every locker is non-combustible and has been tested and approved within the European Standard – EN 13501-1: 2007 +A1 2009. Not only does this standard mean that the lockers won’t burn, but it also means that they will not increase the spread of any fire within their proximity.
The Probe Autumn lockers are perfect for any workplace environment. Schools, gyms and changing rooms etc. will all benefit from the durability, cleanliness and functionality of the locker. They are ideal for storing school bags and folders, gym kits, bags and personal effects.