Probe UltraBox Plastic Lockers
from £285.60 exc VAT
£342.72 inc VAT
Made to order: 20 working day delivery
Choose a number of doors:
Choose a door colour:
Probe UltraBox plastic lockers are designed for use indoors and outdoors if sheltered from direct rain
- Probe lockers are desired because of their innovative construction and design with affordable prices
- Vandal resistant locker fitted with heavy duty vandal proof concealed hinges
- Robust frame locking where the cam lock fits securely behind the door frame
- Rust proof super strong polyethylene door and body with Activecoat Anti-bacterial Technology
- Compartments feature a drain hole & sloping shelf ideal if frequent washing down is required
- Pre-formed markers allow for easy drilling and bolting is nesting is required
- 2 Door lockers feature double coat hook in each compartment
- One piece design for a stylish finish and quick installation
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- UK Manufactured
- Dimensions: H1800 x W325 x D450mm
- Internal Width: 225mm
- Material: Polyethylene
- Body Colour: Speckled Grey - RAL 7047
- Door Colour:
Red - RAL 3020
Blue - RAL 5015
Yellow - RAL 1028
Grey - RAL 7031
Locking Options: (please specify when ordering)
- Lock Type 1: Water Resistant Cam Lock (supplied with 2 Keys)
- Lock Type 2: Waterproof Hasp & Staple for padlock fitting (Padlocks not supplied)
- Combination locks, Coin Retain/Return and Digital Combi Locks available - Live Chat with us
- Sloping Top is designed to discourage article placement on top of locker
- Adjustable Feet allow for levelling on uneven ground
- Number Plates available - Live Chat with us
- Locker Stand with adjustable feet - Live Chat with us
PDF Information Sheets:
|Code||Door Colour||No. of Doors|
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.