Standard Lockers Specification
Standard lockers are quality compartment lockers which are suitable for a variety of storage requirements. The standard locker range is manufactured in our own factory in the West Midlands. They are strong and durable providing a secure cost effective storage solution for the workplace.
The standard locker range aims to accommodate individual requirements where possible.
- There is a choice of five sizes and five door options which includes single compartment, 2, 3, 4 and 6 compartment lockers.
- Two sizes available: H1800 x W300 x D300 and H1800 x W300 x D450 (mm)
- The uniform design of the lockers enables them to be easily adapted to these different heights, widths and depths for easier installation when on site
- The standard range of lockers are powder coated in a choice of 6 colours for the compartment doors (green, light grey, dark blue, yellow, light blue and red)
- They are manufactured with flush steel doors constructed from 0.7mm gauge steel, and are fitted with security shelves to prevent any unauthorised access into the other compartments
- The locker doors are also manufactured with door stiffeners to prevent the doors twisting and bending
- Standard lockers are secured with mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs as standard, but other locking mechanisms, such as coin return locks and combination locks, are available on request
- Each locker compartment is well ventilated as the doors are manufactured with ventilation slits which allow airflow through the locker without compromising security.
- Doors are fitted with rubber buffers which ensure a soft and quite closing mechanism
- The single compartment lockers are fitted with a top shelf and a coat hook, and the two compartment lockers with a coat hook fitted in each compartment as standard
- Finished with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial powder coat
The range of standard lockers can also be customised with a variety of locker accessories. The lockers can also be fitted with vertical dividers, slopping tops which prevent article placement on the top of the locker, perforated shelves and bases, additional shelving and number plates to meet individual requirements.
Germ Guard Active Technology
The powder coating finish not only creates an attractive appearance but contains Germ Guard Active Technology. This is an anti-bacterial paint which is proven to reduce the risk of cross contamination and the spread of MRSA and E-Coli. It is an ideal feature to have when lockers are installed in high traffic areas, or are used by multiple persons. Germ Guard Active Technology paint is designed to last the lifetime of the locker.
Express Delivery Details
Some of the standard lockers are available on an express delivery service which includes next day and 3-5 day shipping. The lockers available with the express delivery service include light grey and dark blue lockers in the following two sizes: H1800 x W300 x D300 and H1800 x W300 x W450 (mm). To ensure you receive this service all orders must be placed before 12 noon.