- Wet are lockers manufactured from pre-coated galvanised steel for damp environments or where frequent washing down is required
- Ideal as swimming pool lockers and changing room lockers for saunas, industrial wet areas and food preparation plants
- Frame is manufactured from 1.5mm thick steel for greater strength and security
- Hinges are 75mm deep to ensure greater quality and durability ideal for frequent use
- 2, 3 and 4 door lockers have security shelf to prevent unauthorised access to the compartment below
- Fitted with moisture resistant cam locks for superior lock durability in damp environments
- Durable powder coated finish with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterical paint
- Range features strengthened and ventilated doors with rubber buffers
- Single compartment lockers are fitted with a top shelf and coat hook
- Two compartment lockers are fitted with coat hook in each compartment
- Choose from 6 door colours
- UK Manufactured
- For further technical details and information please click here
External & Internal Dimensions:
- External: H1800 x W300 x D300mm / Internal: W245 x D275mm
- External: H1800 x W300 x D450mm / Internal: W245 x D430mm
Internal Height of Compartments:
- 1 Door = 1698mm (top shelf height = 270mm)
- 2 Door = 830mm each
- 3 Door = 548mm each
- 4 Door = 408mm each
Code Size Door Colour No. of Doors 94080348LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 1 94080360LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 1 94080351LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 2 94080363LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 2 94080354LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 3 94080366LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 3 94080357LG W300 x D300mm Light Grey 4 94080369LG W300 x D450mm Light Grey 4 94080348DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 1 94080360DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 1 94080351DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 2 94080363DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 2 94080354DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 3 94080366DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 3 94080357DB W300 x D300mm Dark Blue 4 94080369DB W300 x D450mm Dark Blue 4 94080348LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 1 94080360LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 1 94080351LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 2 94080363LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 2 94080354LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 3 94080366LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 3 94080357LB W300 x D300mm Light Blue 4 94080369LB W300 x D450mm Light Blue 4 94080348GN W300 x D300mm Green 1 94080360GN W300 x D450mm Green 1 94080351GN W300 x D300mm Green 2 94080363GN W300 x D450mm Green 2 94080354GN W300 x D300mm Green 3 94080366GN W300 x D450mm Green 3 94080357GN W300 x D300mm Green 4 94080369GN W300 x D450mm Green 4 94080348RD W300 x D300mm Red 1 94080360RD W300 x D450mm Red 1 94080351RD W300 x D300mm Red 2
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.