Armour PPE Lockers
from £84.66 exc VAT
£101.59 inc VAT
Made to order: 20 working day delivery
Choose a number of doors:
Choose a unit size:
Safely store Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in these workplace lockers
- Steel lockers with dark blue doors to allow employers to comply with regulations
- Ideal for storing hard hats, hi-vis wear and boots
- Supplied with PPE labels for clear identification of contents
- Single compartment lockers come with top shelf and coat hook
- Two door lockers come with coat hook in each compartment
- Fitted with cam locks with 2000 differs as standard
- Swivel latch locks to accept padlocks can be specified (Live Chat with us)
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint in dark blue
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- UK Manufactured
- Height: 1800mm
- Sizes: W300 x D300mm / W300 x D450mm
- Material: 0.7mm mild steel, pop riveted carcass
- No of Doors: 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6
- Door colour: Blue RAL 5017
|Code||Colour||Size||Width||Depth||Height||Configuration||No. of Doors|
|110800017||Dark Blue||W300 x D300mm||300mm||300mm||1800mm||1||1|
|110800018||Dark Blue||W300 x D300mm||300mm||300mm||1800mm||2||2|
|110800019||Dark Blue||W300 x D300mm||300mm||300mm||1800mm||3||3|
|110800020||Dark Blue||W300 x D300mm||300mm||300mm||1800mm||4||4|
|110800021||Dark Blue||W300 x D300mm||300mm||300mm||1800mm||6||6|
|110800022||Dark Blue||W300 x D450mm||300mm||450mm||1800mm||1||1|
|110800024||Dark Blue||W300 x D450mm||300mm||450mm||1800mm||3||3|
|110800025||Dark Blue||W300 x D450mm||300mm||450mm||1800mm||4||4|
|110800026||Dark Blue||W300 x D450mm||300mm||450mm||1800mm||6||6|
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.