A tough static dissipative and anti-fatigue floor mat ideal for industrial applications
- Manufactured with an easy wipe clean surface in a Grey Colour
- Grounded via a 10mm male stud fitted to the mat
- Maximum performance is achieved when used with floor mat grounding cable and UK Plug
- Suitable for use to reduce static build-up
- Effectively reduces fatigue from standing for long durations
- Not to be used in High Voltage Areas exceeding 240 Volts
- Free 3 Day Delivery on selected matting - please see Green codes in table above
- Free 5 Day Delivery on cut to length matting
Accessories (bought separately):
- 2m Grounding Cable with Female stud on each end for connection to mat and earth plug. Fitted with integral 1 meg resistor
- UK Earth Bonding Plug designed to fit UK standards, does not have a resistor. Neutral and mains voltage pins are plastic, earth pin is metal for safety
- Material: Virgin Closed Cell PVC Foam
- Finish: Pebble
- Colour: Grey
- Height: 9mm
- Environmental Resistance: Suitable for dry indoor environments
- Cleaning Method: Brush or mop the top surface
- Installation Method: Loose Lay
- Conforms to FMVSS 302, will not burn after source of ignition is removed
- Actual resistance measurements: 1 x 109Ω to 1 x 1010Ω
Unsure which type of matting is right for you?
Make the most of our Free Site Survey service - one of our trained representatives will visit your site and make matting and flooring recommendations to suit your budget and requirements. Upon request, we can also provide a Free Product Sample so that you can see and feel our products!
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) can be problematic in certain environments. Our range of ESD floor mats provide protection for you and your electronic components.
Code Size Width Weight Type WPCS69 W600 x L900mm 600mm 2kg Mat WPCS915 W900 x L1500mm 900mm 4.5kg Mat WPCS9C W900mm x Length per linear metre 900mm 2kg Cut to Length WPCS918 W900mm x L18.3m 900mm 55kg Roll WPCSGC 2m All - Cable WPCSGP - All - Plug
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.