Microfibre front door mats with superior dirt trapping and absorbent technology
- Our Microfibre Doormats are washable and have super absorbency technology
- Ideal for entrances, doorways, by drink machines and places with heavy footfall
- Exceptional multi-action entrance matting which uses hygienic microfibre technology
- Flexible, ultra-fine fibres (even finer than a human hair) deep clean passing footwear
- Effectively penetrates those hard to reach treads on footwear and wheeled trolleys
- Friction from the fibres generates a static charge that attracts and traps dust / debris
- Filament structure creates a capillary effect for improved dirt retention / absorbency
- Superior 'brushing and wiping' with rapid dry properties that outperform cotton
- Environmentally friendly - does not require chemical pre-treatment or washing detergents
- Luxuriously soft pile looks smart for all environments and will not lint
- Four colour options available
Free 3 Day Delivery
- Product Height: 8mm
- Material: Microfibre
- Installation Method: Loose Lay
- Environmental Resistance: Suitable for wet and dry environments - indoor use only
Unsure which type of matting is right for you?
Make the most of our Free Site Survey service - one of our trained representatives will visit your site and make matting and flooring recommendations to suit your budget and requirements. Upon request, we can also provide a Free Product Sample so that you can see and feel our products!
Keep your working environment clean by investing in durable entrance mats. They can save up to 70% of all dirt and debris from being carried inside and protect carpets and interiors. Our range of products is also designed to reduce the risk of slips and trips and to prevent fires from spreading.
Code Colour Size 50410001BE Beige 0.6m x 0.9m
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.