Flexible and hygienic PVC interlinking floor tiles designed for wet areas
- Suitable for use in shower rooms, poolside walkways and factory premises
- Individual components lock together to cover any floor surface or length
- Edges and corners prevent slip and trip hazards for a smooth finish
- Can also be used for industrial applications with wet conditions
- Ideal for all surfaces, including bar shelves and worktops
- Textured anti-slip top surface for a safe footing
- Holes allow for the effective drainage of water
- Underside studs enhance drainage
- Easily cleaned, rolled up & moved
- Comfortable to walk on barefoot
- Can be cleaned in dishwasher
- Free 3 Day Delivery on matting - Live Chat with us for information on our Free Sample Service!
- Anti-Fatigue Rating:
- Slip Rating:
- Wear Rating:
- Fire Tested Mat
- Medium to Heavy use
- Wet Environments
- Material: 100% PVC
- Product Height: 13mm
- Installation Method: Loose Lay
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to + 95°C
- DIN 51130: 1992 Testing of floor coverings, determination of slip resistance, work rooms and areas of work with an increased risk of slipping - walking method, ramp test
- Material pass UL 94 VO Flame Retardancy Test
- Resists alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis
- Does not resist organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons
Unsure which type of matting is right for you?
Make the most of our Free Site Survey service - one of our trained representatives will visit your site and make matting and flooring recommendations to suit your budget and requirements. Upon request, we can also provide a Free Product Sample so that you can see and feel our products!
Code Colour Size Type 54041015BE Blue 0.3m x 0.3m Tile 54041015BK Black 0.3m x 0.3m Tile 54041015GN Green 0.3m x 0.3m Tile 54041015GY Grey 0.3m x 0.3m Tile 54041015RD Red 0.3m x 0.3m Tile 54041016BE Blue - Female Edge 54041016BK Black - Female Edge 54041016GN Green - Female Edge 54041016GY Grey - Female Edge 54041016RD Red - Female Edge 54041017BE Blue - Male Edge 54041017BK Black - Male Edge 54041017GN Green - Male Edge 54041017GY Grey - Male Edge 54041017RD Red - Male Edge 54041018BE Blue - Corner 54041018BK Black - Corner 54041018GN Green - Corner 54041018GY Grey - Corner 54041018RD Red - Corner
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excepts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.