Industrial grid matting for lighter applications in demanding work areas
- Provides comfort underfoot for employees who stand in static positions for long durations
- Ideal for industrial applications this matting has excellent resistance to wear and tear
- Cross-ribbed in both directions for a safer footing in wet or oily conditions
- Standing mat designed to trap swarf and industrial debris
- Provides a drainage channel for liquids
- UK Manufactured
- Free 7 Day Delivery on all mats - Live Chat with us for more information on our Free Sample service!
- Anti-Fatigue Rating:
- Slip Rating:
- Wear Rating:
- Fire Tested Mats
- Medium to Heavy use
- Wet & Oily Environments
- Height: 12mm
- Colour: Black, Blue, Green, Red
- Hole Size: 22 x 22mm
- Resistant to alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, oils, weak acids, strong mineral acids and alkalis
- Not resistant to organic solvents, ketones, esters and aromatic hydrocarbons
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51097 Category B
- Fire Tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102
- UV Resistant - Red is not colourfast in direct sunlight
Code Colour Width Length WPCML605BE Blue 600mm 5m WPCML605BK Black 600mm 5m WPCML605GN Green 600mm 5m WPCML605RD Red 600mm 5m WPCML6010BE Blue 600mm 10m WPCML6010BK Black 600mm 10m WPCML6010GN Green 600mm 10m WPCML6010RD Red 600mm 10m WPCML905BE Blue 900mm 5m WPCML905BK Black 900mm 5m WPCML905GN Green 900mm 5m WPCML905RD Red 900mm 5m WPCML9010BE Blue 900mm 10m WPCML9010BK Black 900mm 10m WPCML9010GN Green 900mm 10m WPCML9010RD Red 900mm 10m WPCML125BE Blue 1200mm 5m WPCML125BK Black 1200mm 5m WPCML125GN Green 1200mm 5m WPCML125RD Red 1200mm 5m WPCML1210BE Blue 1200mm 10m WPCML1210BK Black 1200mm 10m WPCML1210GN Green 1200mm 10m WPCML1210RD Red 1200mm 10m
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.