Value ribbed entrance matting for trapping dirt and moistures in entrance ways
- Heavy duty ribbed surface with 'channels' to capture dirt and debris
- Ideal for application in lobbies, entry ways, doorways and hallways
- Traps moisture from shoes for increased safety on smooth floors
- Slip and stain resistant PVC backing
- Made from 100% polypropylene material
- Available in 4 different mat sizes
- 5 Colour options to choose from
Free 3 Day Delivery
- Material: 80% Polypropylene & 20% Polyester
- Backing: PVC
- Environmental Resistance: Indoor use
- Total Weight: 3kg/m²
- Mat Height: 9mm
- Flammability Rating: Euroclass EN 13501-1
Unsure which type of matting is right for you?
Make the most of our Free Site Survey service - one of our trained representatives will visit your site and make matting and flooring recommendations to suit your budget and requirements. Upon request, we can also provide a Free Product Sample so that you can see and feel our products!
Keep your working environment clean by investing in durable entrance mats. They can save up to 70% of all dirt and debris from being carried inside and protect carpets and interiors. Our range of products is also designed to reduce the risk of slips and trips and to prevent fires from spreading.
Code Colour Size Weight WPHDR2 Brown L600 x W900mm 1.20kg WPHDR1 Charcoal L600 x W900mm 1.20kg WPHDR4 Green L600 x W900mm 1.20kg WPHDR3 Grey L600 x W900mm 1.20kg WPHDR5 Red L600 x W900mm 1.20kg WPHDR7 Brown L800 x W1200mm 3.50kg WPHDR6 Charcoal L800 x W1200mm 3.50kg WPHDR9 Green L800 x W1200mm 3.50kg WPHDR8 Grey L800 x W1200mm 3.50kg WPHDR10 Red L800 x W1200mm 3.50kg WPHDR12 Brown L900 x W1500mm 3.30kg WPHDR11 Charcoal L900 x W1500mm 3.30kg WPHDR14 Green L900 x W1500mm 3.30kg WPHDR13 Grey L900 x W1500mm 3.30kg WPHDR15 Red L900 x W1500mm 3.30kg WPHDR16 Charcoal L1200 x W1800mm 8.05kg
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.