Sydney Electronic Fireproof Safe
from £284.09 exc VAT
£340.91 inc VAT
Fire Protection Rated: EN 15659 Grade LFS 60P
- Fire Rating - 60 minutes for paper
- Double walled safe made from high quality steel.
- Special fire-resistant filling - 60 minutes for paper.
- Electronic locking, battery-operated with 4 AAA batteries (not including) - no mechanical emergency opening.
- Solid metal locking bolts
- Safe can be secured to the floor - fixings included.
- A.I.S Approved
- Sydney-40 and Sydney-55 have a compartment at the top of the safe (size: H40mm)
- Sydney-65 has a compartment at the top of the safe (size: H85mm)
- Sydney-140 has a compartment at the bottom of the safe (size: H140mm)
Please Note: Safes are delivered to kerbside as standard. White Glove Delivery services available POA please contact our Sales Team.
All safes under 1000kg must be secured for insurance cover to be valid.
Validation of insurance can vary between insurance providers. Please consult with your provider to ensure that your cover is valid.
|64053264||21 Litres||H210 x W340 x D295mm|
|64053265||41 Litres||H405 x W340 x D295mm|
|64053266||55 Litres||H525 x W345 x D300mm|
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery to UK Mainland*, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
*Delivery to addresses in the following postcode areas are subject to a small delivery charge per order. For delivery costs to these areas please start a live chat or call our Sales team on 01922 715130.
If your postcode area isn't listed below but may be border line, please contact us to check if it falls in to our free delivery area. Please note: This list is constantly updated and is not definitive.
AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PO, TD, TR, ZE
Delivery to Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland is P.OA. Please speak to our Sales Team for further assistance.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.