It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of agrochemical and pesticide substances in all working environments. This range of cupboards and cabinets ensures the safety storage of agrochemicals and pesticides as demanded by the COSHH regulations.
- Safely store chemicals and pesticides used in farms and the workplace, to meet CoSHH regulations
- Steel storage cabinets manufactured in 6 sizes, to fit your spatial and storage requirements
- Features adjustable spill retaining galvanised shelves set at increments of 25mm
- For number of shelves provided with each cabinet, please see Specification Tab
- Fitted with integral sump for handling spills through the use of absorbents
- Secure storage cabinets with 2-point locking system and 'no-snag' handles
- Cabinets are supplied with new regulations labels - to be fitted by customer
- Stands (to raise by 543mm) available with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces
- Perforated front doors for adequate ventilation of contents
- Extra galvanised shelves available for purchase
- Fully CoSHH law compliant
- UK Manufactured
- Material: 0.7mm mild steel part-weld, part-riveted carcass
- Finish: Red Powder Coated with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint
- Width: 350, 460, 900 or 1200mm
- Fire Guard Tested & Certified to EN 13501-1
- Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
Code Colour Width Depth Height No. of Shelves 34021046 Red 350mm 300mm 700mm 1 34021044 Red 460mm 460mm 900mm 1 34021047 Red 900mm 460mm 700mm 1 34021045 Red 900mm 460mm 900mm 1 34021042 Red 900mm 460mm 1800mm 3 34021043 Red 1200mm 460mm 1800mm 3 34021048 Galvanised 900mm 460mm - 1 34021049 Galvanised 1200mm 460mm - 1 34021050 Galvanised 460mm 460mm - 1 34021051 Galvanised 350mm 300mm - 1 34021054 Red 460mm 460mm 543mm - 34021055 Red 900mm 460mm 543mm - 34021056 Red 350mm 300mm 543mm -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.