The Health and Safety Commission provides the following guidance on how protective clothing should be stored and taken care of in the workplace. Personal protective clothing when not in use should always be kept in the accommodation provided. It should not be left in the work area. Protective clothing, such as an overcoat, when not being worn should also be kept in separate accommodation to prevent it from being contaminated.
Armour PPE Lockers have been designed and manufactured in order to enable employees to comply with these guidelines.
- PPE Lockers have a dark blue finish with PPE labels on each compartment door
- Powder coated the Germ Guard Active Technology paint for durability and hygiene
- Fitted with standard mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs for security (supplied with 2 keys)
- Complete with strengthened doors with rubber buffers
- Available with one, two, three, four or six compartment versions
- One compartment lockers are supplied with a top shelf and coat hook
- Two compartment lockers are fitted with a coat hook in each compartment
- Available in two size options: W300 x D300mm or W300 x D450mm
- All lockers are 1800mm high as standard
- UK Manufactured
- Fire Guard Tested & Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
Code Colour Width Depth Height Configuration 110800017 Dark Blue 300mm 300mm 1800mm 1 110800018 Dark Blue 300mm 300mm 1800mm 2 110800019 Dark Blue 300mm 300mm 1800mm 3 110800020 Dark Blue 300mm 300mm 1800mm 4 110800021 Dark Blue 300mm 300mm 1800mm 6 110800022 Dark Blue 300mm 450mm 1800mm 1 110800023 Dark Blue 300mm 450mm 1800mm 2 110800024 Dark Blue 300mm 450mm 1800mm 3 110800025 Dark Blue 300mm 450mm 1800mm 4 110800026 Dark Blue 300mm 450mm 1800mm 6
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.