These fully CoSHH compliant security cupboards ensure the secure and safe storage of hazardous substances by their high security features and superior locking mechanism. It is vital that employers and employees comply with CoSHH regulations when working with hazardous substances.
- High security cupboards with a welded all-steel construction for maximum strength
- Fitted with high security seven lever safe door lock with superior anti-pick lock mechanism
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings prevent forced entry & discourage theft
- Cabinets feature adjustable spill retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management
- Fitted with integral liquid-tight sump for handling spills through the use of absorbents
- Cabinets supplied with GHS & CLP compliant Irritant label (supplied separately)
- Extra shelves to fit cupboards and cabinets are available
- Fully CoSHH law compliant
- UK Manufactured
- Material: 1.5mm heavy duty gauge Steel
- Finish: Dark Grey Powder Coated with Germ Guard Active Technology
- Heights: 900, 1200 or 1800mm
- Widths: 460, 900 or 1200mm
- Depth: 460mm
- Shelf Capacity: 70kg UDL
- Germ Guard Active Technology Paint is anti-bacterial powder coated finish, effective against MRSA and E-Coli
- Fire Guard Tested & Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
- Hazardous Label complies with GHS, CLP, IMDG/IMO, AND & ICAO/IATA requirements
Need Spill Kits and Absorbent Pads? To view our range click here.
Code Colour Width Depth Height No. of Shelves 64050958 Dark Grey 460mm 460mm 900mm 1 64050956 Dark Grey 900mm 460mm 1200mm 2 64050957 Dark Grey 1200mm 460mm 1200mm 2 64050954 Dark Grey 900mm 460mm 1800mm 3 64050955 Dark Grey 1200mm 460mm 1800mm 3 120210032 Galvanised 900mm 460mm - 1 120210033 Galvanised 1200mm 460mm - 1 120210034 Galvanised 460mm 460mm - 1
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.