Queue management belt barriers in an economic construction for long life
- Popular in retail, banks, events and any areas where crowd management is essential
- Economic design for long product life - UPVC post and cast iron 10kg base
- Belt barrier comes complete with 2.3 metre tape with damping system and locking end tape
- Damping system avoids rapid rewinding of the cartridge to prevent injuries
- Barrier top is fitted with 4 connections for more complex queue barrier designs
- Printed tapes & bespoke tape colours available, subject to minimum order quantity
- Supplied fully assembled for quick setup
- Post Dimensions: H980 x 63mm dia.
- Base Dimensions: 350mm dia.
- Overall Weight: 12kg
- Tape Length: 2.3 metre
- Material: UPVC Post & Iron Cast Base
- Premium Barrier Posts (includes a dummy cartridge)
- Replacement Tape Cartridges
- Locking Tape End Replacement
- Wall Tape Receiver (includes fixing kit)
Code Colour Size Weight Finish Length 100370377BKBE Black H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Blue 2.3m 100370377BKBK Black H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Black 2.3m 100370377BKGY Black H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Grey 2.3m 100370377BKRD Black H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Red 2.3m 100370377BKYW Black H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Yellow 2.3m 100370377GYBE Grey H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Blue 2.3m 100370377GYBK Grey H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Black 2.3m 100370377GYGY Grey H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Grey 2.3m 100370377GYRD Grey H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Red 2.3m 100370377GYYW Grey H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Yellow 2.3m 100370377RDBE Red H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Blue 2.3m 100370377RDBK Red H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Black 2.3m 100370377RDGY Red H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Grey 2.3m 100370377RDRD Red H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Red 2.3m 100370377RDYW Red H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Yellow 2.3m 100370377WHBE White H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Blue 2.3m 100370377WHBK White H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Black 2.3m 100370377WHGY White H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Grey 2.3m 100370377WHRD White H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Red 2.3m 100370377WHYW White H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Yellow 2.3m 100370377YWBE Yellow H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Blue 2.3m 100370377YWBK Yellow H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Black 2.3m 100370377YWGY Yellow H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Grey 2.3m 100370377YWRD Yellow H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Red 2.3m 100370377YWYW Yellow H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg Yellow 2.3m 100370375BE All - - Blue 2.3m 100370375BK All - - Black 2.3m 100370375GY All - - Grey 2.3m 100370375RD All - - Red 2.3m 100370375YW All - - Yellow 2.3m 100370381BK Black H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg All - 100370381GY Grey H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg All - 100370381RD Red H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg All - 100370381WE White H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg All - 100370381YW Yellow H980 x 350mm dia. 12kg All - 100370379 All - - All - 100370380 All - - All -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.