It is vital that employers and employees conform to the CoSHH regulations when handling flammable liquids at work. The Flammable Storage Box ensures the safe storage of flammables as demanded by the CoSHH regulations.
- Flammable storage boxes for the safe storage of flammable liquids & fuels
- Conforms to all relevant HSE and CoSHH regulations & UK requirements
- Tough steel fully welded construction with high security locking mechanism
- Ideal for use internally and externally, protecting flammables from theft
- Ventilation on both sides, at high and low levels to prevent fume build-up
- Strong hydraulic gas struts assist with lid opening and keep lid propped
- Bunded sump to catch any leaks and drips and prevent leakage
- Twin 5-lever deadlockes supplied with unique anti-jemmy system
- Supplied with 2 robust keys as standard
- Flame arrester gauze fitted for security
- Heights: 475, 660 or 670mm
- Depths: 540, 665 or 675mm
- Widths: 765, 980 or 1275mm
- Material: 2mm & 3mm Steel
- Finish: Powder coated red RAL 3020
- Supplied with CLP & GHS compliant hazardous label
- Built to specification of 30 minute fire resistance
- Compliant with CoSHH regulations
Code Capacity Colour Size Weight Internal Size 34021105 60 Litres Red H475 x W980 x D540mm 46kg H465 x W895 x D470mm 34021106 40 Litres Red H670 x W765 x D675mm 64kg H575 x W675 x D605mm 34021107 85 Litres Red H660 x W1275 x D665mm 82kg H575 x W1185 x D600mm 120250188 Up to 95L per box White L3.6m x 80mm dia. - - 120250189 Up to 95L per box White L1.2m x 80mm dia. - - 120250143 Up to 95L per box Dark Grey L3.6m x 80mm dia. - - 120250144 Up to 95L per box Dark Grey L1.2m x 80mm dia. - - 120250016 Up to 94.6L per box - L3.6m x 80mm dia. - - 120250017 95L per box - L1.2m x 80mm dia. - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.