This range of hazardous storage cabinets have been specifically designed to enable the secure and safe storage of hazardous substances. It is essential that all employees and employers conform to the CoSHH regulations when handling hazardous substances at work.
Please Note: For Next Day Delivery add code 'NEXTDAY25' to the basket once and place your order before 12pm noon.
- Safely store chemicals, hazardous substances and flammable liquids to meet CoSHH regulations
- Steel storage cabinets available in 7 sizes, whether you require a small cabinet or a large one
- Cabinets feature adjustable spill retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management
- Fitted with integral sump for handling spills through the use of absorbents
- Cabinets supplied with GHS & CLP compliant Flammable label (supplied separately)
- Stands with adjustable foot are available which raise the cupboards by 500mm
- Extra shelves to fit cupboards and cabinets are available
- Secure storage cabinets with 2-point locking system
- Fully CoSHH law compliant
- UK Manufactured
- Material: 0.7mm mild steel part-weld, part-riveted carcass
- Finish: Yellow Powder Coated with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint
- Heights: 700, 900, 1200 or 1800mm
- Widths: 350, 460, 900 or 1200mm
- Depths: 300 or 460mm
- Shelf Capacity: 70kg UDL
- Germ Guard Active Technology Paint is anti-bacterial powder coated finish, effective against MRSA and E-Coli
- Fire Guard Tested & Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
- Hazardous Label complies with GHS, CLP, IMDG/IMO, AND & ICAO/IATA requirements
Need Spill Kits and Absorbent Pads? To view our range click here.
Code Colour Width Weight Depth Height Internal Size No. of Shelves Sump Capacity 34021006 Yellow 350mm 12 kg 300mm 700mm H698 x W346 x D285mm 1 3L 34021004 Yellow 460mm 20 kg 460mm 900mm H898 x W446 x D435mm 1 7L 34021007 Yellow 900mm 22 kg 460mm 700mm H698 x W896 x D435mm 1 14L 34021005 Yellow 900mm 29 kg 460mm 900mm H898 x W896 x D435mm 1 14L 34021003 Yellow 900mm 34 kg 460mm 1200mm H1198 x W896 x D435mm 2 14L 34021001 Yellow 900mm 48 kg 460mm 1800mm H1798 x W896 x D435mm 3 14L 34021002 Yellow 1200mm 58 kg 460mm 1800mm H1798 x W1196 x D435mm 3 18L 34021011 Galvanised 350mm - 300mm - - 1 - 34021010 Galvanised 460mm - 460mm - - 1 - 34021008 Galvanised 900mm - 460mm - - 1 - 34021009 Galvanised 1200mm - 460mm - - 1 - 34021017 Yellow 460mm - 460mm 500mm - - - 34021018 Yellow 900mm - 460mm 500mm - - - 34021019 Yellow 350mm - 300mm 500mm - - - NEXTDAY25 - - - - - - - -
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.