This range of hazardous storage cabinets have been specifically designed to enable the secure and safe storage of hazardous substances. It is essential that all employees and employers conform to the CoSHH regulations when handling hazardous substances at work.
- Safely store chemicals, hazardous substances and flammable liquids to meet CoSHH regulations
- Steel storage cabinets available in 7 sizes, whether you require a small cabinet or a large one
- Cabinets feature adjustable spill retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management
- Fitted with integral sump for handling spills through the use of absorbents
- Secure storage cabinets with 2-point locking system
- The range is available in seven different sizes
- Durable powder coated finish in high visibility yellow
- Cabinets feature hazardous substance graphics on the doors
- Stands with adjustable foot are available which raise the cupboards by 500mm
- Extra shelves to fit cupboards and cabinets are available
- Fully CoSHH law compliant
- UK Manufactured
Please Note: For Next Day Delivery add code 'NEXTDAY25' to the basket once and place your order before 12pm noon.
- Fire Guard Tested & Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
- Material: 0.7mm mild steel part-weld, part-riveted carcass
- Finish: Yellow Powder Coated with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint
- Available Widths: 350, 460, 900 or 1200mm
- Shelf Capacity: 70kg UDL
Need Spill Kits and Absorbent Pads? To view our range click here.
Code Internal Size Width Depth Height Weight No. of Shelves Sump Capacity Finish 34021006 H698 x W346 x D285mm 350mm 300mm 700mm 12 kg 1 3L Powder Coated 34021004 H898 x W446 x D435mm 460mm 460mm 900mm 20 kg 1 7L Powder Coated 34021007 H698 x W896 x D435mm 900mm 460mm 700mm 22 kg 1 14L Powder Coated 34021005 H898 x W896 x D435mm 900mm 460mm 900mm 29 kg 1 14L Powder Coated 34021003 H1198 x W896 x D435mm 900mm 460mm 1200mm 34 kg 2 14L Powder Coated 34021001 H1798 x W896 x D435mm 900mm 460mm 1800mm 48 kg 3 14L Powder Coated 34021002 H1798 x W1196 x D435mm 1200mm 460mm 1800mm 58 kg 3 18L Powder Coated 34021011 - 350mm 300mm - - 1 - Powder Coated 34021010 - 460mm 460mm - - 1 - Powder Coated 34021008 - 900mm 460mm - - 1 - Powder Coated 34021009 - 1200mm 460mm - - 1 - Powder Coated 34021017 - 460mm 460mm 500mm - - - Powder Coated 34021018 - 900mm 460mm 500mm - - - Powder Coated 34021019 - 350mm 300mm 500mm - - - Powder Coated NEXTDAY25 - - - - - - - -
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. We shall however endeavour to deliver within 21 days.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.