3 Day Delivery on selected products - please see Green codes in table above.
Other products are made to order and are on 20 Day Delivery.
A comprehensive range of Heavy Duty Protection Bollards that have a wide range of protective capabilities and which are ideal to use in a variety of environments such as factories, distribution centres and warehouses.
- These protective bollards are manufactured from high grade steel to provide heavy duty protection
- They are designed for traffic areas, loading bays, site entrances and the corners of buildings
- The bollards are complete with a durable Hot Dip Galvanised and Powder Coated finish in highly visible designs
- The small version is ideal for areas where space is limited
- The large bollards are ideal for traffic areas where lorries and forklifts operate
- The extra large bollard is fitted with a removable cap which enables the bollard to be filled with concrete if necessary
Two Version are Available:
- Surface Fixing - Bollards for surface fixing at 1200mm high
- Sub-Surface Fixing - Bollards for sub-surface fixing are 1600mm high overall - 1200mm above ground & 400mm below ground
- Small: 90mm dia. - 3.6mm thick
- Large: 159mm dia. - 4.5mm thick
- X-Large: 194mm dia. - 4.5mm thick
- XX-Large: 273mm dia. - 5.0mm thick
Code Colour Size Weight Configuration Steel Thickness 19517454 Yellow / Black H1600 x 900mm dia. 16.5 kg Sub-surface Fixing 3.6mm 19519943 Yellow / Black H1200 x 90mm Dia 14.5 kg Surface Fixing 3.6mm 19529625 Red / White H1200 x 90mm dia. 14.5 kg Surface Fixing 3.6mm 19588378 Red / White H1600 x 90mm dia. 16.5 kg Sub-surface Fixing 3.6mm 19588077 Red / White H1200 x 159mm dia. 33.5 kg Surface Fixing 4.5mm 19588026 Red / White H1600 x 159mm dia. 35.5 kg Sub-surface Fixing 4.5mm 19516549 Yellow / Black H1200 x 159mm dia. 33.5 kg Surface Fixing 4.5mm 19515852 Yellow / Black H1600 x 159mm dia. 35.5 kg Sub-surface Fixing 4.5mm 19515151 Yellow / Black H1200 x 194mm dia. 42 kg Surface Fixing 4.5mm 19519836 Yellow / Black H1600 x 194mm dia. 44 kg Sub-surface Fixing 4.5mm 19519146 Yellow / Black H1200 x 273mm dia. 51 kg Surface Fixing 5.0mm 19513769 Yellow / Black H1600 x 273mm dia. 53 kg Sub-surface Fixing 5.0mm 19518268 - H14 x L110mm 0.2 kg All - 19514550 - H16 x L140mm 0.3 kg All -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.