3 Day Delivery on Posts & Rails options - please see Green codes in table above.
All other Barrier Post and Horizontal Rail options are on 20 Day Delivery.
Modular Safety Barrier System is both strong and versatile offering maximum impact protection.
- Modular safety barrier is ideal for the segregation of traffic lanes in factories and warehouses and protecting venerable work areas and equipment
- The modular designed allows for a more customised protection barrier solution
- Extend at any time by purchasing more posts and cross bars from the modular system
- All posts and rails are finished in yellow for high visibility
- Quick and easy installation
- Heights: 500 or 1000mm
- Post: W100 x D100mm
- Base Plate : W200 x D200 x H10mm
- Rail Lengths: 1000, 1200, 1500 or 2000mm
- Profile of Horizontal Rails: H120 x D80mm
Two versions available:
- Powder coated yellow for indoor use
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated yellow for outdoor use
How to buy:
- Select type of barrier required (Single Rail or Twin Rail)
- Select finish based on application (Powder Coated or Galvanised & Powder Coated)
- Add at least 2 End Posts to basket for a standard barrier system
- Add Centre and Corner Posts to create desired barrier shape and length
- Add Horizontal Rails to basket, please note that Twin Rails require 2 x Rails per post
- Optional Shock Absorbent Pads and Chemical Anchor Set for a flexible barrier
Code Colour Weight Type Finish Height WP19416094 Yellow 10kg Single Rail Powder Coated 500mm WP19413760 Yellow 10.5kg Single Rail Powder Coated 500mm WP19418550 Yellow 10.5kg Single Rail Powder Coated 500mm WP19415765 Yellow 10kg Single Rail Galvanised & Powder Coated 500mm WP19418142 Yellow 10.5kg Single Rail Galvanised & Powder Coated 500mm WP19415032 Yellow 10.5kg Single Rail Galvanised & Powder Coated 500mm WP19414244 Yellow 17kg Twin Rail Powder Coated 1000mm WP19417026 Yellow 18kg Twin Rail Powder Coated 1000mm WP19418205 Yellow 18kg Twin Rail Powder Coated 1000mm WP19413501 Yellow 17kg Twin Rail Galvanised & Powder Coated 1000mm WP19413894 Yellow 18kg Twin Rail Galvanised & Powder Coated 1000mm WP19415572 Yellow 18kg Twin Rail Galvanised & Powder Coated 1000mm WP19418997 Yellow 9.5kg All Powder Coated - WP19416672 Yellow 9.5kg All Galvanised & Powder Coated - WP19414863 Yellow 11.5kg All Galvanised & Powder Coated - WP19416172 Yellow 11.5kg All Powder Coated - WP19415942 Yellow 14kg All Powder Coated - WP19416449 Yellow 14kg All Galvanised & Powder Coated - WP19413434 Yellow 18kg All Powder Coated - WP19413826 Yellow 18kg All Galvanised & Powder Coated - 100100072 Black 0.6kg All All 50mm 100100073 - 2kg All All -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.