Rectangular leak diverter in the original design, to help prevent damage and protect personnel and equipment
- Long rectangular shape is perfect for catching leaks or condensation along cracks, fissures and pipes
- Hangs in problem areas and collects liquids to channel them to drains or containers
- Ideal for quick response to roof leaks or as a long term solution
- Pinched corners allow better funneling of liquids towards center
- Tarp is vinyl coated and nonpermeable, making it UV, puncture and mildew resistant
- Drainage hoses and hanging straps are available for purchase separately
- Heavy duty grommets allow easy installation and resist tears
- If you require custom solutions for your requirements, please contact us
- Flow Rate: 12.6L per minute
- Composition: PVC, Polyester
- Installation: Hanging straps
- Grommets: 12
Code Colour Size Weight 120250282CR Clear W910 x L3050mm 1.04kg 120250282GY Grey W910 x L3050mm 1.04kg 120250282TT Translucent W910 x L3050mm 1.04kg 120250283CR Clear W910 x L2130mm 1.2kg 120250283GY Grey W910 x L2130mm 1.2kg 120250283TT Translucent W910 x L2130mm 1.2kg 120250284CR Clear W1520 x L3050mm 1.66kg 120250284GY Grey W1520 x L3050mm 1.66kg 120250284TT Translucent W1520 x L3050mm 1.66kg 120250285CR Clear W3050 x L6100mm 6.05kg 120250285GY Grey W3050 x L6100mm 6.05kg 120250285TT Translucent W3050 x L6100mm 6.05kg 120250286 All 358mm - 120250287 All 486mm - 120250288 All 614mm - 120250289 All 1500mm - 120250290 All 80 x 38mm int. dia. - 120250291 All W50 x L50 x H25mm - 120250292 All 762cm x 12mm int. dia. - 120250293 All 305cm x 12mm int. dia. - 120250294 All 305cm x 16mm int. dia. -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.