Universal Absorbent Pads in Dispenser Box for maintenance tasks, small leaks and drips
- High quality absorbent pads that last twice longer than ordinary mats
- Manufactured from 8 layers of 100% Polypropylene, thermally bonded
- Unique dimple pattern for faster absorption of liquids and cleanup
- Dark grey mats hide grime and spills for a longer service
- Flame-resistant mat material won't burn immediately
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste
- Perforations for easy tear economy use
- Fluids Absorbed: Oils, coolants, solvents & water
- Perforations: Perforated down centre, widthwise
- Material: 8 Layers of Polypropylene
- Packaging: Dispenser Box
Choose your Mat Weight:
- Weight refers to the level of Absorbency of the product
- Lightweight Absorbent Pads are perfect for small clean-ups
- Mediumweight Absorbent Pads are ideal for everyday use
- Heavyweight Absorbent Pads are for big leaks and spills
Code Capacity Colour Size Type 120250327 Up to 32.5L per box Dark Grey W380 x L510mm Mediumweight 120250325 Up to 82.3L per box Dark Grey W380 x L510mm Mediumweight 120250326 Up to 65.1L per box Dark Grey W380 x L510mm Mediumweight 120250322 Up to 83.6L per box Dark Grey W380 x L510mm Lightweight 120250323 Up to 41.8L per box Dark Grey W380 x L510mm Lightweight 120250328 Up to 83.6L per box Dark Grey W380 x L510mm Heavyweight 120250329 Up to 41.8L per box Dark Grey W380 x L510mm Heavyweight 120250330 Up to 37.1L per box Dark Grey W250 x L330mm Heavyweight
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.