Stacking Road Barriers are ideal for blocking roadsides or cordoning off hazardous areas in the road. They are easy to use, quick to deploy and compact to store afterwards.
Fully compatible to be used with our Best Seller the Titan Expanding Barrier.
- Made from Polypropylene using the strongest virgin materials available
- Design is 100% metal free and fully recyclable, improving longetivity
- Water apertures mean that barriers do not collect water when stacked
- The barriers can be stacked a maximum of 40 high for compact storage
- SureLock links enable easy connecting to other barriers and brands
- Fitted with a central hand grip to aid carrying and positioning
- Easy to clean with a warm soapy cloth and allow to air dry
- Available with or without anti-trip feet
- Branding colours & courtesy boards are available on request
Anti-Trip Feet Details:
- Painted in bright yellow for high visibility
- Scalloped design to prevent pedestrians or worker accidents
- Feature 2 reflectors per foot for extra visibility in poor light conditions
- Height: 1005mm
- Width: 2000mm
- Feet Width: 600mm
- Material: Polypropylene
- Feet Material: Recycled PVC
- Weight: 13.8 / 14.8kg
- Conforms to BS8442-2006 Miscellaneous Road Traffic Signs and Devices
- Reflective Panel conforms to EN12899-1 Class R1
Please note that Titan Traffic Barrier with Anti-Trip Feet is made to order and is on a 21 Delivery Day lead time.
Code Colour Size Weight Length Height Material 2403765 Red H1005 x W2000mm 13.8kg 2000mm 1005mm Polypropylene / PVC 2403766 Red H1005 x W2000mm 14.8kg 2000mm 1005mm Polypropylene / PVC 2403770 Yellow / Black - - 600mm - - 2403769 Black - - - - -
We currently do not have any downloadable material. If you require any products spec please live chat with our sales team.
- Delivery Info & Help
This page includes excerpts from our full Terms & Conditions, provided here for your convenience. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions page for full details related to any order placed on this website.
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, only at the kerbside of the address provided by you on the order form / web order unless otherwise agreed. Kerbside delivery is delivery of the order to the buyer to the kerbside only, it is the responsibility of the buyer to unload all goods from the delivery vehicle. Alternative delivery options are available and are chargeable at extra cost to any other advertised delivery options. Alternative delivery arrangements must be made prior to order and agreed by the buyer and the seller in writing.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday (with the exception of Bank Holidays) and lead times are always quoted in working days.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the goods however caused. On order acknowledgement you, the buyer, will receive an expected delivery date. In busy periods these lead times can be extended. If you require your goods by a specific date please contact our Sales Department prior to ordering to see if we can facilitate a promised delivery.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical.
- Prices shown for carriage, except where otherwise stated, are those for England and Wales mainland. Outside of this area or for items which have special carriage terms (listed with each item) follow any instruction given on line or call us prior to ordering to ascertain current rates.
- All main line products are free delivery, products within our clearance section and selected next day delivery lines may carry additional carriage charges.
Help & Advice
- All orders for goods shall be deemed to be an offer by you, the buyer, to purchase goods pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
- We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.